18

Hoseok plopped himself on the couch beside Yoongi who looked as if he is going to die anytime soon. Sweats trickled down their forehead to their chin. Seokjin passed them a bottle of mineral waters each. 

"Thanks hyung." Hoseok said. His eyes wandered around the basement, observing the boys who were busy practicing. His eyes then stopped at Jungkook's direction. The maknae was having a battle with Jimin. Punching here and there.

"Jungkookie is really no joke." He wiped his sweats using a towel. "I thought I'm going to die fighting with him." Yoongi chuckled before gulping down the water in one breath.

"Yah, I think there's something weird about Got7.." Seokjin said out of blue. Hoseok rose his eyebrows in confusion as he drank his water. "The way they call each other name.. it was like, they didn't care if other people know their name."

"Really? I heard that no one knows their name.." Hoseok responded. Namjoon then came joining them. Hoseok handed him his water bottle. "..not even police."

"But I know." Namjoon almost choke by Seokjin's answer. " I know 3 of them. " Seokjin raised 3 fingers. " Lalisa, the blond girl and Jackson the blonde guy. The cold guy's name is..Jae Bum I think."

"Wait..Jae Bum.." Yoongi creased his forehead. "Sounds familiar. I will go do some research." Yoongi got up from his seat and walked away. 

"If it's like that, there's no way the police never know about their name. It as if-"

"The  police are hiding the information." Namjoon cut Hoseok . His eyebrows met. "The way they work are actually quite suspicious. It was well-known that they only do their work during the day but never get caught. It's like they are actually challenging the police." Namjoon clasped his hands together. "There must be something going on here."

.............................  

"Im Jae Bum. 21 years old." Yoongi leaned back on his swivel chair. " Son of the Commissioner General, the head of the police department." He smirked. "It's all about corruption." 

"And that's mean..we are going to hunt them." Jimin said simply. The boys nodded.

Namjoon caressed his chin. "No wonder they never get caught. It's a father-son bullshit." He scoffed. "What about the other members?"

"Choi Youngjae is the son of the Senior Superintendent. Kim Yugyeom, the Senior Inspector's son. The other boys are also from a well-known and wealthy family." Yoongi's eyes fixed on his computer screen. "The blond girl Lalisa, the daughter of a famous fashion designer, from Thailand along with Kunpi- how do I pronounce this?" Yoongi squinted his eyes. "Oh, he has a nickname. Bambam. Both of them are from Thailand." He scrolled down to a long black hair girl's profile. " Kim Jennie, the heir of the famous Kim family. Jae Bum's girlfriend." He turned to the boys. "The end."

"Wow, so detail." Taehyung exclaimed. "How do you get these information?" He looked at the screen. "You know nothing about them right?"

Yoongi nodded. " Since I can't see their face, I use the footage from Seokjin-hyung's camera to analyse each of their voice by using a software that Hoseok has created." He let out a small smile. " The software can help me identify them just by voice." 

"Oooo~" The boys looked at Hoseok in awe, teasing him. Hoseok laughed as he curled up into a ball in embarrassment. 

"Okay,okay. Stop teasing him." Seokjin got up. "Let's go eat. I bought fried chick-" 

"I want the drumstick!"

"NO! It's mine!"

"I want the most delicious one!"

"I want coke!"

The boys rushed downstairs whilst pushing each other. Yoongi stayed behind in his room. He smiled at his family. He swiveled his chair towards his desk.

"WOAH!" Yoongi jumped as he saw Jungkook beside him. "What are you doing here? " He rubbed his chest. " I thought you were with them."

Jungkook didn't respond. He has a sad look on his face. 

Yoongi's eyes soften. "Why? What happened?"

"You reminded me of my dad." Jungkook muttered. His mind traveled back to the time when his father was still alive and working as one of the best Profiler in KNCI-Korea National Criminal Investigator.

Yoongi smiled at him. " Am I as cool as him?" He got up from his seat. Jungkook chuckled. Yoongi hugged him lightly and patted his back. "It's okay."

Suddenly, someone barged in. It was Namjoon. 

"What are you guys doing?" He frown looking at the two hugging boys. Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other.

"Bonding?"

......................

Finally! An update!

It's short but please enjoy!

Byebye!!