36

Yoongi walked to his desk with a cup of coffee in his hand, yawning. People looking at him left him unbothered. As soon as he arrived at his desk, he saw a piece of paper.

"What is this?" He picked up the paper.

Looks like a business card.

"A young lady asked me to give it to you." One of his co-worker said.

"Oh, thanks Kihyun." He fumbled with the paper. A 'JK' was written at the back. Bold.

JK?

"Nonagon.."

"Did you just said Nonagon?" A woman appeared from behind him.

"Suran-Noona.." He said sternly. The women rolled her eyes, smile still tugging on her lips. "Anyway, what is Nonagon?"

"Nonagon is one of the most famous clothing brand right now probably because there's this girl who is a daughter of a very famous fashion designer just launched a collaboration collection with them."

Yoongi frown. Feeling weird. "What's her name?"

"Lalisa."

Yoongi's eyes widened. He remembered that girl. One of the girl that was with Got7.

JK..

JK..

Jungkook?!

Yoongi dashed away leaving his co-workers clueless.

"What's with him?"

................................

He rushed off the building. Eyes darted around searching for any taxi to hop on.

"Run him over."

Yoongi crossed the street when the light turned green. Suddenly, a black van headed towards him in full-speed showing no sign of stopping. The voice in his head told him to fasten his feet but his body didn't listen and his feet glued to the ground. He could only pray that he didn't die before making sure of Jungkook's safety. The van slowed down a few inches from him but it wasn't enough to stop Yoongi from getting thrown a few meters away by the impact. Blood gushed out from his nose and ears. People's screams echoed.

"Someone got hit by a car!"

"Call an ambulance."

"How is he?"

A man came out of the van wearing a fake guilty expression and walked towards the crowd surrounding Yoongi.

"Don't worry, I will bring him to a hospital."

............................

Jimin wiped off the sweat that trickled down his face. He sat at the back of the cafe, resting. He looked at the clock.

The Hyungs are so late today.

His phone rang suddenly. He fished out the gadget from his apron's pocket.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Hello?"

"4 down. 3 to go."

Beeeeppp... Jimin frown at the phone. He tried to make out what the person said just now. It was a woman's voice. A young one.

"4 down, 3 to..go?" His frown grew more severe. "What is that?" But they washed out slowly when he realized something.