42

"That's not how you play, stupid." Hanni spat out from across the room. The room was quite big, enough to fit around 10 persons. Her wrists and legs were being hugged by a chain, attached to the wall, walking around somewhat freely for about a meter from the wall before the chains hold her back.

She had tried to figure out the reason behind almost everything. From the most important thing – why she was caught, to the least important thing.

Why am I not tied with a rope and seated on a wooden chair? Ain't that how it supposed to be?

"Shut the fuck up, shortie." Bambam remarked before moving a piece of his chessman forward on the chessboard. Youngjae let out a soft chuckle as he watched Bambam retreating back into his seat.

"What?" Bambam's forehead creased.

"You ARE stupid." Youngjae leaned forward and moved his queen piece. "Checkmate." Bambam facepalmed as he sunk into his seat.

He averted his eyes towards Hanni. A smile slowly crept its' ways to his lips. "Hey." He called out, hopping on his feet. "It's your fault I lost." He smirked as he leisurely walked towards the girl. Youngjae rolled his eyes, aware of what Bambam was up to. He silently left the room.

"What's your name again, honey?" His hand reached for Hanni's chin, lifting her head to face him.

Hanni pulled a disgusted face, didn't give a single fuck whether he's going to get annoyed by it or not. "You just said it."

"Hm?" Bambam tilted his head slightly.

"You literally just said my name but you gotta throw away 3 alphabets from it and replaced it with 3 different alphabets but make the word sounds the same and push down the caps lock for the 'h' aaannd.." She paused. "You got my name."

"Easy peasy." She deadpanned, shrugging. Bambam chuckled at how unwavering and relax the tiny girl before him. 

"You-" A scream pierced through the air without any warning, sharp enough to scratch the glass window, shrill enough to send shivers down one's spine.

Sorrowful.

Hanni's eyes widened at the sound.

Jimin..

But she quickly shook off the terrified face and put on the brave, unwavering mask. Maybe, if she pretends to not be affected by the scream, pretends to not care, the guy in front of her would think she had nothing to do with Jimin thus letting her go.

And she could save Jimin.

It's quite impossible but with hope, everything is possible.

Or maybe, if she pretends to be strong, the mask would hug her face tightly and become one with her.

"Did you hear that?" He leaned in closer. "That's how you will sound if you mess with me." His breath hit her face. Her eyes never break the intense staring competition though they began to shake in fear, in disgust. She glued her feet to the ground, trying her best to fight her desire to retreat back.

Suddenly, the door flung open and Hanni's heart dropped in an instant.

"J-Jimin.." She breathed out as she watched Jimin getting dragged in, rope tied around his body. His whole body rubbed raw against the floor.

Bruised.

Her lips trembled uncontrollably. All the emotion that she has been trying to surpass came pouring out of her, drowning her. The mask that she had been wearing was no longer perfect, but instead scratched and broken. 

Jackson dragged Jimin right in front of Hanni and dropped the rope. Jimin's head hit the floor, letting out a loud thud. But he showed no reaction.

His eyes stayed close.

His lips frozen in place.

The only signs that ensure Hanni that he was still holding onto his lifeline was his chest, moving up and down in a slow manner. Her legs finally gave up and she sunk to the ground. The thread that she had been holding on had finally snapped.

"J-Ji-Jimin.." A tear escaped from her eye. Her heart felt like it was being ripped off of her body, put back in place and ripped off again in an endless loop. Her breath felt like thousand of thorns forced into her chest.

She reached out her hand to caress Jimin's face. A few inches away, her hand was forced to stop.

Stuck by the chain.

She shook her head profusely. "No,no,no!" She pulled the chain harshly, attempting to break out. "Let me go!" She screamed as tears stormed down her face. Her wrists began to be covered by blood due to the constant rub against the almost-rusty metal. She wailed in frustration, throwing her body aimlessly.

Gone was the calm girl. Gone was the strong girl. All that remained was a hurt and desperate soul.

Finally, she knew why. The reason behind the use of chain.

It made her feel the pain of reaching.    

Finally, she knew why. The reason behind the use of chain.

It made her feel the pain of reaching.

Reaching for someone important.

Reaching for someone you love.

It was so close yet so far.

"How have you been?" After being silent for long, Jennie spoke. A smug smile plastered perfectly on her face.

"Fucking bitch." Hanni hissed. "I will slit your fucking throat alive." She regained her composure, standing straight back up.

"H-Hanni.."

................................................

OKEEE

That's all for today. It's short but I really want to update.

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST A MONTH

I finally finished with my comic YEAAY FOR ME!!

Ok ranting time.

I've been reading you guys' comments this whole time and I found comments that pointed out how some scene are unrealistic.

Tbh, I don't have any problem with that.

You can just drop the real fact down at the comment section.

But pointing it out in a sarcastic way??

Tbfh, I don't have any problem with that too because I myself speak sarcasm.

It won't trigger me even in a slightest way.

Unless the comment led to argument with the other readers.

If you really can't stand reading a fictional story with unrealistic scene

Gtfo

Go watch a documentary or something.

SOO, LOTS OF LOVE ! BYEE~~