19

HOSEOK'S POV

"How much time do we have until our mission?" I asked as I stood up. Namjoon looked at his phone, chicken wing in his right hand.  

"About an hour." He looked up to me. "Why?"

"I'm going out. I need to restock my Iris." I walked to the door. "I'll be back in half an hour." 

"Be safe, hyung!" Jimin shouted. I responded with a smile.

.......................... 

UNKNOWN'S POV

  I swayed my white cane around, carefully not to hit random people. Flowers' scent began to reach my nose. I smiled. My hand reach out to find the door. I quickly push it as soon my hand touched the glass surface. I stepped inside the flower shop.

Sweet smell, almost sickly actually, flooded my nose. I like that smell so much.

How I wish I can see..

 I come here often especially when I have a bad day. I come here just to buy a single flower to comfort myself. A single flower is enough for me.

I walked slowly to the aisle. My fingertips met the flower petal.

Umm~ silky. What kind of flower should I buy today?

 "Thank you." I heard a guy's voice. A very familiar voice. He came here very often that I can recognized his voice. A very jumpy voice full of sunshine with a warm tone and a lot of giggles.

As a blind girl, I can't help but recognized him just by my hearing scent. How I wish I could see him. He must be a very cheerful person.

I made my way towards the counter. "Oh, noona!" Wendy, the cashier exclaimed. I smiled at her. "What flower do you want to buy today?" Just then, I realized that I didn't get any flower with me.

That guy distracted me..

"Uhh..Wendy-ah, what did the guy just now buy?" I asked her as I leaned in. 

"Oh..he bought some Irises. He bought the same kind of Iris everytime he came here and never bought other flowers . "

"What kind?"

"Pacific Coast Iris. The Canyon Snow one."

"Ooh..can I have the same flower? Just one."

"Alright. I'll be right back."

"Thank you."

...........................

3RD PERSON'S POV

 "The Got7 members outnumbered us by 3 persons if we only send the killing team."  Yoongi said. His laptop was on his lap. 

"Just let Namjoon and Seokjin-hyung join us." Hoseok responded. Namjoon chocked on his water.

"What?!" Seokjin exclaimed from the driver's seat. "No way! I never killed people before."

"That's why you need to try." Jungkook scoffed. 

"Let's not kill all of them." Jimin sat on the small sofa. He crossed his leg.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"Let's make this mission as a warning for them." Jimin leaned back. He smirked. " And as a wake up call for their corrupted parents." The boys just stared at him. They knew, Jimin was blending himself with the devil inside him. The devil that will always stay in him.