"W-What?! No! I don't have a boyfriend!" Y/n started to raise his voice as he looked at Sungjae in a 'unbelievable' manner. "Then who are you gonna meet there?" Sungjae said in a tone like he was about to win the argument. Y/n looked at him like he was some lunatic. "I'm gonna meet Jung Hyeyoung." Y/n admitted as he crossed his slender arms in his slim chest. Sungjae's mouth opened widely as his eyes bulged, "Ohmygod! What are you doing with her? *gasps* Don't tell me she's dating yo-" Sungjae covered his mouth as he couldn't even complete his sentence. Y/n chuckled lightly as he shook his head as he rubbed his fingers to his forehead.

"Her son is one of my classmates, and she wanted to talk to him again." Y/n explained, Sungjae let out a relieved sigh as he put down his hands. Y/n narrowed his eyes to Sungjae, "Now, let's go before I get late." Y/n commanded as Sungjae obliged and started driving again.

to the cafe...

Y/n was looking around the cafe to look for a booth, he realized that maybe Hyeyoung will be a bit late considering how busy she is. "Y/n-ah!" Y/n turned his gaze towards the soft voice who called him to see Hyeyoung waving her hand at him, a small smile etched into his mouth as he slowlymade his way to Hyeyoung.

"M-Ms Hyeyoung, I'm s-so sorry I'm lat-" Y/n was interrupted by Hyeyoung waving it off. "Yah, you're not late, I just like to come early." Hyeyoung explained, her hands clasping at each other on the table, giving her a more feminine vibe. The booth she chose was one beside the huge window of the cafe. She was wearing a cream colored dress and light makeup, more or less she looked really young for her age.

Y/n sat down across from her with a sheepish smile, once he was comfortable Y/n spoke. "Uh... W-What did you w-want to talk to m-me about, Ms Hyeyoung?" Y/n asked with a concerned look on his face. Hyeyoung didn't drop the smile on her face but deep inside, sadness and loneliness was consuming her. "It's about Taehyung." Hyeyoung told Y/n with a warm tone on her voice. Y/n only nodded, gesturing that he understood what she was talking about.

"I appreciate that you always give me updates on Taehyung but this time, I would really need you to convince him to atleast talk to me." Hyeyoung finished, Y/n raised his brows, giving her a confused look. "W-What?!" Y/n questioned, leaning his head towards to Hyeyoung. "I-I know that it's hard. But, I just really need to talk to him and I really miss him." Hyeyoung looked down to her hands with a sad expression, "But if you don't want to, then it's fine." Hyeyoung added. Y/n widened his eyes as his mouth stuttered open and close. "N-No! I would talk to Taehyung." Y/n suddenly said, he reached out to hold Hyeyoung's hands and giving her an encouraging look. "I would offer any help I could bring." Y/n let out a small smile, Hyeyoung doing the same.

later that night...

Y/n sat on his bed, looking at Taehyung's contact, arguing over to call or text him. Y/n let out a huge sigh as he relaxed his hand, he didn't notice his finger grazed the 'call' button. Y/n opened his eyes that soon widened in surprise as he can now see that he was calling Taehyung.

"What do I do, what do I do, what do I do?!?!" Y/n freaked out, his whole body was now shaking. He practically whisper-screamed when he saw that Taehyung picked up his phone. He hurriedly shoved his phone to his ear.

'Hello?' Taehyung said in a raspy, low voice, this caused a shiver ran down Y/n spine but somehow felt really comfortable now hearing Taehyung's voice. "Uh... Taehyung-shi! haha! Hi..." Y/n stuttered awkwardly, shaking his head as he mentally slapped his forehead. 'What do you want?' Taehyung muttered in a commanding tone, this made Y/n to sit up straight and cleared his throat. "Uhm... W-What are you doing?!" Y/n tried to sound normal but failed miserably for he said those words almost as if he was excited about something and in a high pitched voice.