Chapter 25

Most Voted:
A
Two more days until this book's done. But the very last chapter will be crack cause why not.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error's POV:

"Can we go get some food?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded, then kissed my forehead.

I got off of his lap and walked to the kitchen with Nighty following.

Nighty grabbed strawberries from the fridge as I sat down. He opened the container, grabbed a strawberry, and held it in front of me. I giggled and opened my mouth as he put it in. We exchanged doing this for awhile until one time instead of eating the strawberry I kissed him.

I giggled at his shocked expression once I pulled apart. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

"Your sneaky aren't you~?" He purred.

"Maybe~!" I flirted, pulling him into another kiss.

This time he kissed back. We deepened the kiss as he pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled apart to breathe.

"Your so enchanting, you know that~?" He said as he kissed me again. We stayed like that for a few minutes before breaking apart.

"The same can be said to you my king~," I replied, closing the gap between our lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist as much as I could since we were in a chair. The kiss deepened as he pulled me closer.

"Whatever you say my queen~." He responded.

He pulled us together again and stood up, using his tentacles to keep me in his arms. I took this time to wrap my legs around him completely. He carries me into another room. When we pulled apart I noticed that we were in our room, and noticed the bed was nearby.

"I love you~!" Nighty purred.

"I love you too~!" I trilled.

He pulled me closer into a kiss. I unwrapped my legs from around his waist and moved us onto the bed. I laid ontop of his as I deepend the kiss. I accepted it as he flipped us over and pulled away.

I made him kiss me again as I wrapped my legs back around his waist. He kissed back, holding me up. I flipped us back over and teasinly pulled away.

"You think you're getting away Ruru~?" He flirted.

I giggled as he pulled my body as close as he could and flipped us back over. I arched my back, ehancing the embrace. We splitted away panting hevily.

"Who said I was trying to your highness~?" I hummed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should they do?

A: Contuine

B: End the make out session