Chapter 2

Most Voted:
Red: A
Maple: B
(Also UniverseGlitch I did what you suggested, even if I had planned it to be that way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Red's POV:

I made slow and calculated steps to the intruder. When I was in front of them I used the bone in my hand to make them look at me.

"So. Why are you here," I demanded.

"Sorry but that information is classified." They replied.

I summoned a Gaster Blasted and aimed it at them.

"This is the only time I will repeat myself. Why. Are. You. Here." I said calmly. From the corner of my eye socket, I saw Boss's eyes widen. The person didn't speak so I nodded to the blaster.

"Wait," Boss said as the Blaster was almost about to fire. "Let's put them in the shed. They might have some information for us."

"Hm... Fine." I responded, waving at the blaster. The blaster nodded and diapered. I unsummoned the bones and grabbed the intruder.

"I'll start cleaning up the mess." Boss hummed.

"Okay Boss" I replied, dragging the intruder bu their feet into the shed. I was about to grab magic restraints when they huffed and pulled me into a portal.

Just as the portal closed I saw them teleport away after placing something on the ground. When the portal did close, all I saw was White and Blue. Black traced the edges of my vision.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Maple's POV:

I used a bone to cut away m'lords chains as I saw the stranger struggling. Once I had finished cutting them away I saw that the stranger had gotten the bone out most of the way. I huffed and lodged another bone into their hood. I summoned the third bone and aimed it at them.

"Now. Who are you and why are you here." I demanded.

"I'll tell you if you let me go." They replied.

I looked over to m'lord to see what he said about it. He nodded in approval. I sighed and unsummoned the two bones in their hood. They landed on their feet and put their arms around the back of their head.

"I am a worker of someone and I'm here under her orders. Now bye!" They stated as they opened a portal behind me, kicked me into it, and teleported away.

"Paps!" Sans exclaimed as I hit my head on the ground. Black swarmed my vision as the portal closed. All I can make out is White and Blue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Error's POV:

I laid on my couch next to my boyfriend, Nightmare. My left has was wrapped around his and my right hand was on my stomach, where our child resides. I giggled as I saw him asleep, leaning on his arm. I adjusted us so he was laying in my lap while he slept. I started petting his goop covered skull when I heard two thuds outside.

"Nighty? Nighty wake up." I said, starting to become scared.

"mmmm... yeah Ruru?" Nighty muttered, waking up.

"I heard two thuds outside. What should we do?" I asked.

"What?" Nightmare asked as he shot up and faced me.

"I heard two thuds outside. What should we do?" I repeated.

"...I'll go outside and check it out. Do you want to stay or come with?" Nighty questioned me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What should Maple and Red do?

A: Fight to stay awake.

B: Give in and fall asleep.

Note: No matter what you chose, they won't die. So don't worry about that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What should Error do?

A: Go with Nightmare.

B: Stay inside the house.

Note: The choice you choose will affect who's point of view it is.