Chapter 14

Most Voted:
D
I'll try to add your idea in Fawnkat when Error wakes up!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cross's POV:

"...Can Cross stay here?" Nightmare asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"We'll head out." Dust stated, opening a portal and leaving with my brothers.

I sat beside Nightmare along with Red and Maple. Razz and Edge sat on the other side of the room. Ink walked in 30 minutes later with Sci. Everyone minus Nightmare backed up to give Sci room as he started checking on him. While he was doing that, Ink and I were off the the side. (Red and Maple moved to be with their brothers.)

"We should of never listened to Fate..." I muttered.

"Pardon?" Ink questioned.

"The reason Error and Nightmare live here is because we overheard you talking about them abadoning us... Fate on strengthen it. We shouldn't of listened. We knew that Fate is a cruel being." I explained.

"Wait, who's Fate?" Ink asked.

"Your mother. Well thats what she calls herself. She's more of your creator. She also made the muliverse. Aswell as formed Error to be the destroyer when the balance was tipped." I responded, still looking at the ground.

"Balance?" Ink said. I looked up at him in disbelif.

"You really don't know?" I wondered. He shook his head.

"Huh. I mean, Error did say Fate whispered it to you but I never thought you didn't hear." I commented.

"Anyways, to put it simply, there's a limit on how many AU's there can be before they touch and auto-destroy." I added. I watched as Ink's eyes widen in realization.

"Oh stars what have I done..." Ink muttered.

"You did what you thought was right. We all have been there." I comforted him.

"Error and the child are okay. The reason Error wouldn't wake up is because his magic needs to be restored since he's getting later into the pregancy and he got wounded. That's all." I overheard Sci say to Nightmare. Nightmare nodded as Sci left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(30 mintue time tip)

I sat by Error's bed while waiting for Nightmare to get back when I heard Error groan.

"Error?" I asked.

"Yeah...?" Error sleepily opened his eyes.

"How are you feeling?" I questioned.

"Tired... Where's Nighty...?" Error responded once he didn't see Nightmare.

"He went to go make you some food for when you woke up." I replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should Cross do?

A: Go let Nightmare know Error is awake, but leave Error in the process.

B: Stay with Error until Nightmare gets back.

Note: Yelling for Nightmare isn't an option since Error is still sensitive to loud noises due to the concussion, and Texting/Calling isn't an option either since Nightmare left his phone in the bedroom.