Chapter 22

Most Voted:
A
I'll add your idea in Fawnkat!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare's POV:

I watched as Cross looked through the window to see who was outside.

"It's a winged human girl wearing shades of blue with two cloaked people," Cross informed us, making us perk up.

"Oh! I didn't know she was coming over!" Error chirped as we went to the door.

"Hello, Lady Destiny." I greeted as we let her inside.

"Hello, Nightmare and Error! Hm? Ah Hello, Cross, Dream, and Ink. Ink and Dream, did you both find out about the balance yet?" Destiny replied.

"Yes?" Ink questioned.

"Lady Destiny, who are these two?" Error asked.

"Ah, they are friends who did me a favor bringing Red and Maple to you both so they could heal. I brought them to have them apologize for making it over-dramatic." Destiny answered as the two pulled off the cloaks to reveal a black and red demon and a purple-haired human with two-color eyes, one purple and the other moon yellow.

"Hey, chaos is what Chi and I do best!" The purple-haired human giggled.

"I mean it makes sense seeing as I'm bound to Lunar here." The demon who I presume to be Chi adds, pointing to the purple-haired human who I guess is Lunar.

"I swear this is why Daze must keep you two and close leashes..." Destiny groaned.

"True true," Lunar said.

"What did you expect? It's us. Suprised you let us have interference in several multiverses." Chi commented.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

What should they do?

A: Stop the fourth wall breaks

B: Let them contuine.