Chapter 3

Most Voted:
Red and Maple: A
Error: A

-------------------------------------------------

Error's POV:

"I'll go with you," I responded. Nighty nodded his head and helped me off the couch.

"Come on then Love." Nighty said, holding my hand as we left the house.

As we went through the door, we were surrounded by the white and blue that drove me insane. Yes, we made a house in the Anti-Void. For some reason, Fate and the voiced can no-longer reach it.

I gasped as I saw Red and Maple on the ground, almost passed out but trying to stay awake. I pulled Nighty over to them just as they lost the battle to stay awake.

"You want to help them, don't you?" Nighty sighed. I nodded.

"I don't want them to be driven insane here. Not like I was..." I replied.

"Hhhh fine. I'll help you carry them." Nighty sighed as he picked up Maple. 

I nodded and picked up Red. Once we arrived at the house, we placed them on the couch. Nighty made me sit in the armchair as he checked their wounds.

"It seems like it was just the impact of the ground that knocked them out. But they do still have a lot of scars." Nighty explained as he picked me up, sat down where I was, and placed me in his lap.

I nodded into his chest, still worried about them. I giggled once I felt Nighty kiss my skull.

"It'll be alright love." Nighty reassured.

"I know. I just can't help but worry though." I answered, nuzzling my head into his chest. I purred as I felt him rubbing my back.

"I know love." Nighty replied. 

I slowly fell asleep in my boyfriend's arms.

-------------------------------------------------

Nightmare's POV:

I hummed as Erry fell asleep while I held him. I kissed his skull so I'm his only nightmare. I glanced over to our visitors and sighed, looking back to my boyfriend. I know Erry will want them to stay until all wounds are healed. I returned my gaze to our visitors when I heard Red groan.

"Got enough sleep?" I asked, watching as he shot up at my voice.

-------------------------------------------------

What should Red do?

A: Attack Nightmare and Error immediately.

B: Ask what he is doing there, but stay on guard.