Ending

This is the last chapter!! Enjoy!!

====

Everything was going smoothly. He and Taehyung went to the same company, and became a famous duet group.

Jimin and Hoseok took up the opportunity to form a group with Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi.

They became Bts.

Taehyung and Jungkook collab with them the most.

Jungkook's family suddenly died but the cause was Unknown.
Jungkook didn't go to the funeral.

Taehyungs family supported him and welcomed Jungkook to the family happily.

Taehyung and him were still at it in there relationship.
Though they didn't have sex, they still love each other the same.

====

"Finally we have a break!!" Jimin announced exhausted as he flopped on the couch.

The group got a week break and went to their home town Daegu after they had to move to Seoul for their career.

"I'm tired." Yoongi says laying on top of Jimin.

"You always say that!" Hoseok complains as he drinks sprite from his cup.

"Guys, we should play Truth or Dare." Jungkook announced with an empty bottle of champagne in his hand.

"Why? It's childish." Namjoon said as he cuddled with Jin.

"We can have fun since this is our break. We're able to let loose without fan girls and boys swarming us."

He says as he motions us into a circle.

We reluctantly follow, not wanting to upset him on the break.

"Ok Truth or Dare Hoseok." Jungkook said to Hoseok with a sly grin.

Hoseok didn't even blink.
"Dare." He said and set his empty cup of sprite down.

"I dare you to run around the pool naked and scream I eat pussy." Jungkook said with a laugh.

"Aww come on!! I'm not even straight." Hoseok said with a pout.

"You want it to be the neighborhood?" Jungkook suggests with a raised eyebrow.

Hoseok then rolls his eyes and goes outside to do the Dare.

We laugh and cheer him on as he screams the words.

"I dare you to set your pants on fire and not move for ten seconds." Jimin says to Jin.

"Hell no!!" Jin complained.

But he ended up doing it. He screamed the whole time and jumped in the shower as soon as Hoseok said ten.

"I dare you to suck Yoongi's toes till my turn." Jin says to Taehyung.

Taehyung gagged But did the dare.
H ended up throwing up and blamed Yoongi for his stinky feet.

====

"This is nice." Namjoon said as the seven of us chilled in the hot tub.

"Yeah, we came a long way." Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook with a smile.

"Cheers to us." Hoseok said and raised his glass.

"CHEERS TO US!!" They all screamed and laughed after.

The rest of the night was spent with them being silly and playing games, the group of friends were happy in that moment.

THE END

====

Lynn~~