Worry

"Why do you even fight with Jeon?" Namjoon asked me as I warm up to start a new routine.

"Because he's annoying as fuck." I say with a roll of the eyes. Why would this dumb fuck ask such an obvious question?

"Please, we all know you find him hot and shit. The first time you saw him you were practically drooling all over him oh my God his abs!." Namjoon commented with a laugh as he continued to struggle to touch his shoes. How is he gonna insult me like that but not know how to touch his damn toes?

"I found him attractive I'll admit that. Well, until he opened his dirty ass mouth. Then I stopped liking him. Now he just looks like a walrus." I say and stand up, done with my easy stretches.

"Sure.." I hear Namjoon mumble under his breath behind me but I ignore it, like the queen I am.

I start to dance to the song "I know what you did last summer," mostly doing it freestyle to warm up for my main dance.

It reminded me of when it was summer break and I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with one of my bitchy classmates.

I sighed as I danced because I felt many emotions, since I could relate to the song.

When I finished I felt like crying.
I took in a deep breath and went to drink from my water bottle.

"You ok Kim?"
When I turned my head I was surprised that it was Jungkook looking at me with a hint of concern in his facial features. Why is he being nice all of a sudden?

"Yeah I'm fine." Flashing a quick smile I turn away from him after responding.
I wasn't even sure if he even saw it by how fast it left my face.

"Ok......" He said a little unsure as he backed away from me. Good, move the fuck away.

When he finally left I sigh and slide down the wall, holding my head in my hands.
Fuck.

====

Lynn~~