Jealous

"Ok not going to lie Jeon looks so hot right now like I can't even lie." Taehyung says to Namjoon as they both watch him dance to 24k magic.

"I knew it!" Namjoon says in an excited tone. Why is he acting like my damn sister?

"Hey, keep it down. Everyone does not need to know that I find that sexy prick sexy." Taehyung says in a whisper.

"I want to tease him a bit because I saw him drooling over me a few routines ago, See ya." Taehyung says with a small smirk as the dance is coming to an end, preparing himself.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon says back to the standing male next to him.

"Of course." Taehyung responds and fixes his posture once the song and dance ends.
Here goes nothing, literally.

"You look like my grandma when she tries to dance to rap music a failure." He purposely snorts at his joke, and then couldn't contain his own laughter when he saw Jeon's face go red.

"Ahh you fucker!!" Jungkook said with balled up fists. He really does do that a lot doesn't he?

Taehyung just laughs in his face.

"If you want to see a real dancer you should watch me." Taehyung gives Jungkook a wink, nodding towards the person in charge of the music on the other side of the room.

He's been preparing for this.

Taehyung looks at Namjoon and the music once Taehyung gets in the middle of the wooden floor.

Taehyung smirks when he sees Jeon looking at his ass while he dances to the routine.
He's like a lovesick puppy.

When he finishes the dance he blows Jungkook a kiss and goes over to his things to search for his water bottle.

Out of the corner of Taehyung's eye he see Jeon with a scarlet red face.
Sucks to suck I guess.

He wants to laugh at how ridiculous he looks but he keeps it in for the sake of Jungkook's pride.

Taehyung sighs.

He was sad that he had to focus more on his studies, knowing that he couldn't come to the studio next week Friday to pick fun at Jeon and start new routines.

As he gets up to leave he can see a girl trying to flirt with Jeon.

Scoffing, Taehyung walks away.
Totally not because he was jealous, it was because it was gross. Yep that's the reason.

====

Lynn~~