Kiss

"When are you going to take Taehyung on a date? You know he likes you back." While watching Taehyung dance to "Trust find baby" was when Hoseok popped the question.

"I don't think he likes me. I mean, look." I say with a sad smile, gesturing my head over the male next the mirror where Taehyung was dancing.

I saw his eyes on Yoongi who smiled back at him, sending a wink his way with a thumbs up.

"What goes on in that coconut head of yours!?? Yoongi only stares at Jimin's ass all day! Come on bro you're better than this!!" Hoseok says with a disappointed look.

As I watch Taehyung out of the corner of my eye I then answer.

"Fine, I'll try." I say. Only so he wouldn't insult me like that again.

That one answer gets Hoseok hyped up. He was all up on me. He kept hugging me and making kissy faces.

He then leaves once he sees Taehyung walking over to me.

"Hey Kook what's up? You usually don't watch my dances from over here." He says as he wipes the sweat off of his face and neck. Damn, if I don't get this date with him-

"Well I wanted to ask you something-"

I get cut off when I hear Taehyung singing under his breath, his voice catching me off guard as I stared wide eyed at him.

🎶 You and I and nobody else🎶
🎶 Feeling feelings I never felt🎶
🎶 The way you got me under your spell🎶
🎶 Don't you keep it all to yourself🎶

His deep singing voice was the first thing that caught me off guard. The second was when he ran a hand through his sweaty hair.

As I hear him singing beside me I can't help but feel his gaze on me, as if I was the person he was talking about. But how was he looking at me with his body turned?

🎶So won't you take it🎶
🎶 For the first time I feel I am not faking🎶
🎶 Fingers on my buttons, and now your playing🎶
🎶 Master of anticipation don't you keep it all to yourself,🎶

As I look over to him I see him staring at me intensely, as if he was trying to tell me something. Would this be the perfect chance to ask?

🎶 Just a touch of your love is enough to knock me off of my feet all week🎶
🎶 Just a touch of your love, oh🎶
🎶 Just a touch of your love is enough to take control of my whole body🎶
🎶 Just a touch of your love, oh🎶
🎶Just a touch of your love, oh🎶

As he sings this he grabs my face, and pulls me closer. He was really, really close. My eyes were as wide as saucers, my cheeks as red as a sunburn. What was he doing to me?
After he sings the last song lyric, he leaned in slowly and pressed his soft lips against mine, kissing me passionately.

I respond to the kiss. We both move our lips against one another in sync as I grab his waist and he puts his hands around my neck, the kiss deepening as our heads move in opposite directions, side to side.

As we pull apart I take a deep breath and ask him the question that brought me over here in the first place.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

====

Lynn~~