Yoongi

"You were amazing Hyung!!" Jungkook said to me.

It's been a few weeks since me and Jungkook got together to start working on our performance song.

We made some extremely good progress.
Already halfway through the choreography, and the contest was only a month away still.

We agreed that I would start off with the hype beat, then it would go to Jungkook with the low beat, and then we mix it up at the end.

I was so excited. This was defínelo y going to be the best performance even seen by those judges at the contest.

"Thanks Kook." I said with a blush on my cheeks. I really did mean it though.

And yes, me and Jungkook became friends and we started giving each other nicknames. We didn't really see a point in insulting each other all the time anymore once we figured out that the other wasn't half bad.

Mine was Tae and his was Kook.

"We're going to ace this competition!" Jungkook said with full confidence as he raised a fist into the air.

I gave him my best smile and nodded eagerly.

Honestly why didn't I befriend him before?
We were both so, so dumb.

"Hey Taehyung can you come here." Namjoon asked me as he motioned me over to Jin, himself, and an unknown person.

I excused myself from Jungkook and made my way over to Namjoon.

"Who's this?" I ask as I eyed the guy up and down.

I mean he was hot, but he just wasn't my type. The only other person the come close to that was Jun-

"This is Yoongi, my friend from the music studio. I wanted to introduce him to you guys." Namjoon said to me.

Honestly the guy creeped me out even if he was hot. He didn't speak at all and had that dead look but hey, I don't judge.
ClearlyI am but you know what I mean-

"Nice to meet you, I'm Taehyung." I said while extending my hand.

He didn't take it and just stared at me.

I just retracted my hand awkwardly, and mumbled an ok.

"Who's that." Yoongi finally said.

I was surprised that his voice was deep, but a little higher than mine.

I looked where he was looking and saw him looking at Jimin, Jungkook's friend.

"He's Jimin, a dancer here." I say and smirk when I saw Yoongi blush from something Jimin did. Oh? Already?

"Well, I'll talk to you later Namjoon, I have to take care of something." Yoongi said and shuffled to the bathroom.
He really is that obvious-

I stiffled a laugh while Namjoon sighed, and Jin shook his head.

I walk back over to Jungkook, and finish our conversation.

====

Lynn~~