Names

"Hey Jeon do you want to be my partner?" I ask Jungkook after he sits down, sweating coating his skin, resulting in me licking my bottom lip nervously.

"Why would you want to be my partner?" He says with a raised eyebrow, and a questioning look. Of course he would question it. I mean we were practically enemies!

"You're the only competitor that is able to keep up with me, and you're the only competition so yeah! We could partner up!" I say with a small smile.

He looks like he's thinking for a few minutes, then he sticks out his hand. Is he really agreeing with me right now?

"Good to be working with you partner." Jeon says as we shake hands, a cocky grin adorning his babyish features.

Oh fuck, why does he have to be so adorable??

"Oh and call me Taehyung by the way, since we're going to be working with each other." I say.

"Well then call me Jungkook." He retorts while flashing me a smile.

I get lost in my thoughts.

His face represents a bunny as he flashed me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

To me it was way more beautiful than a smirk.

"Taehyung? Hello!" Jungkook said while he waved his hand in front of my face, shocking me out of my thoughts from how close he was at the moment.

I snap out of it and blush a deep shade of red, excusing myself so I can breathe.

What was that?!!

I question myself as I walk away.

====

As I dance to the choreography I can't help but think about Taehyung.

Why have we never asked each other about our names??

I question myself on how that never happened, considering how long Taehyung and I have been at this studio.

Maybe it's because we used to hate each other.
That could literally be the only reason.

Considering that we don't argue as much anymore, and I do find Taehyung hot, I can't really describe our relationship as plain "enemies" anymore.

Ever since Taehyung showed my his gorgeous smile I started to slowly but surely melt.

I completely melted when he asked me to be his partner. I felt honored that he asked me that, even though a month before I wouldn't hesitate to punch him in the mouth.

I pushed the fact that Taehyung was beautiful down my throat ever since we both threw our first insult at each other, also ignoring how rich his voice sounded in my ears.

But now that we're cooperating, I see all the beauty in him.

I smile as I continue the dance, Taehyung's face distracting me.

He really is on my mind all the time isn't he?

===

Lynn~~