Cute

Taehyungs the girl in the pink ^^

====

"You look like a fucking twink now Kim what are you a whore." I say with a laugh as I glare at him. God I hated that stuck up prick so much.

He does look kinda cute though. Those skinny jeans....damn....WAIT what the FUCK am I thinking?!!!

"You're not any better than Namjoon so I don't see why you try. You insult me so much because you're jealous that you and Namjoon are on the same level." Taehyung said as he flips his mullet.

We hear a small "Hey"from the ground where the backpacks are, a loud and clear offended tone in the usage of the word.

"Well fuck you too then." I say with a scoff.
Damn. He really got me there with that Namjoon comment.

I wipe some sweat from my forehead. I see a light blush formed on his cheeks, his hair pushed back with a thin black headband.

He looks adorable! Ok what the fuck is wrong with me?!!!

I sigh and grab my water bottle, wanting to rid myself of these intrusive thoughts.

I don't even pay attention to what Taehyung says as I'm too bothered by what appeared in my mind. I usually don't pay attention to how that twink looks. Was it when he first wore those tight ass leggings? Or was it when he said that I was the hottest guy at the studio? Was it even earlier than that?

"Hey you alright?" Jimin asks me, a question that got under my skin.

"I'm fine." I say instead, not wanting to lash out at him for no reason.

"You didn't even fight back when Taehyung called you some kind of deformed crocodile." Jimin said with a small laugh, his eyes basically calling me pathetic.

"He called me what?!!" I said as I clenched my fists.

"Never mind.." Jimin spoke under his breath as he walked away.

====

Lynn~~