Pair/partner

As Taehyung danced to the song "Sucker," he kept thinking about his studies that he totally did not want to do.

His parents wanted him to do business, but he wanted to do music and dancing instead which they did not approve.

That's the reason why his parents don't know that he goes to the college studio every Friday to dance his heart out, or to even socialize with people who understand his passion for dancing.

His parents think that he has some business class after most of the time.

He doesn't think his parents will disown him, but he doesn't want the smiles on their faces to leave once they find out that he's not doing what they want him to.

He sees Jeon out of the corner of his eye, eyeing him. He chuckles as he dances.

To him, Jeon pays attention more than anybody else. It distracted and intrigued Taehyung.

He was drained as he finished the routine, feeling like his muscles where being stretched apart in a very awkward way.

The contest was only in a few months, so he was working harder and harder to make the best choreography he could possibly do to get into the top two and get picked by a company.

The contest only allows pairs though, and the best pair gets to get picked by a company.

One person is first and the second person is second.

He didn't know who he would partner up with though as he didn't really socialize as much as he thought he did with the other dancers.

His friends would decline since they're not in the same style of dancing that he's in, which is already a fucking bummer.

He sighs and sits down in a chair.
God why was this so hard?

He cups his face as he tries to think of someone, anyone to partner up with. He could not lose this opportunity. Not a chance.

As he's thinking he sees Jeon dancing again.

He was surprised that he picked this kind of category, since it didn't seem like this type of music was his thing.

He was watching as he danced fluently without any mistakes. He watched as he glided from position to position.

He watched the emotion flow from the younger.

And that's when it hit him.

Jeon could be my partner.....

The thought suddenly struck Taehyung with a lightening bolt.

As Jungkook finished the dance the idea started to make more and more sense in his head.

I'm going to ask Jeon to be my partner......

Taehyung thought with a smile.

===

Lynn~~