Date

"Yes! I definitely will."
After Taehyung responds he grabs my face again and pulls me in for a quick kiss, ourselves doing getting lost in each other as it lasts more than a "quick kiss".

When we break apart I gave him my biggest smile.

We didn't even notice the crowd around us as we both walked away, hand in hand.

====

"This is amazing Jungkook, thank you." I sigh in content at the milkshakes we were drinking, a window next to us bringing Jungkook's best features out of the closet.

God he was so beautiful.

"Well I'm low on money so I at least wanted to get you something before I go broke." Jungkook said with a small laugh.

"It's fine. At least I'm here with you." I say and take another sip of my drink.

"Hey Tae," Jungkook starts off saying with nervousness in his voice.

"What?" I say in question.
"Well, I know it's sudden and we barley know each other, but I really like you and I don't want to let you go. So, will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asks with a shy smile as he grabs my hand, tightly grasping it in his own.

"Yes." I whisper and hug him. There was no doubt about it. I liked Jungkook too.

Thank god this bitch asked me out. How long has it been? Months at least. I'm so glad.
I thought as I sat back down into my seat.

"Let's finish these milkshakes boyfriend." Jungkook said with a smug grin.

I laugh and hit his shoulder.

The rest of the day went by with us talking over milkshakes and getting to know each other.

====

"Are you sure?" I ask Taehyung and he nods.

"And next up, Taehyung and Jungkook!!" The host said.

We then stepped out from behind the curtains.
This is it.

Our performance.

====

Lynn~~