Facts 2101-2130

It's a week and a half until Halloween! What are you guys dressing up as? Let me know in the comment section below! My school is having a Costume Ball this friday, I'm so excited!!!... But I don't have a costume! WHO SHOULD I BE?!

Fact #3101

Most Disney villains wear red, black, purple, or some combination of the three.

Fact #3102

The Evil Queen from Snow White actually has a real name: QUEEN GRIMHILDE.

Fact #3103

The Queen was ranked #10 on AFI's list of 50 greatest cinematic villains of all time, just ahead of Michael Corleone from The Godfather.

Fact #3104

Tim Burton was originally supposed to direct the live-action Maleficent movie.

Fact #3105

Cate Blanchett is slated to portray the evil stepmother in 2015's live-action version of Cinderella.

Fact #3106

Walt Disney himself insisted Captain Hook not be killed at the end of Peter Pan because he knew the audience would take a liking to the wily character.

Fact #3107

Tom Hiddleston (yes, LOKI) voiced Captain Hook in the Disney animated movie Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy.

Fact #1308

Cruella de Vil checked in at #39 on AFI's list of 50 greatest cinematic villains of all time.

Fact #3109

Due to the success of Angelina Jolie's Maleficent, Disney has a live-action Cruella de Vil movie in production with the writer from The Devil Wears Prada penning the script.

Fact #3110

Sir Patrick Stewart was offered the role of Jafar in Aladdin but had to turn it down due to scheduling conflicts with Star Trek.

Fact #3111

Jodi Benson, the voice of Ariel, also voiced Vanessa, the human Ursula transforms into.

Fact #3112

Jeremy Irons blew out his voice while singing "Be Prepared" so Cummings had to come in and mimic his vocals for the last third of the song. Listen closely, and you might be able to hear the difference!

Fact #3113

Scar's death at the hands of his hyena minions is actually how Gaston was originally supposed to die in Beauty in the Beast. Gaston was supposed to survive his fall and then be eaten by wolves, but this was deemed too graphic by Disney.

Fact #3114

Kaa is actually an ally of Mowgli's in Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book novel, but was changed to a villain for the animated version.

Fact #3115

Mother Gothel is the first Disney villain to die of old age.

Fact #3116

Yzma had her own song in The Emperor's New Groove called "Snuff Out The Light" but it was cut from the final version. However, it was featured on the film's soundtrack.

Fact #3117

Governor John Ratcliffe was actually a real person, not just a character in the movie Pochahontas.

Fact #3118

In early scripts of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Judge Doom was revealed to be the man who killed Bambi's mother in Bambi.

Fact #3119

Tim Curry auditioned for the role of Judge Doom but was considered too terrifying for the character; instead, the part went to Christopher Lloyd.

Fact #3120

Hans from Frozen and Gaston are the two youngest Disney villains at 23 and 25 years old, respectively.

Fact #3121 

Disney villains fall to their deaths — A LOT. 

Fact #3122 

Walt Disney came up with the idea to do a retelling of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs when he was 15. The 15-year-old Walt was inspired to do it after seeing a silent film version of Snow White in his hometown of Kansas City.

Fact #3123 

Six of the dwarfs have eyebrows modeled after Walt Disney’s. Happy was the exception, his eyebrows were white and bushy.

Fact #3124 

If you watch closely, you will notice that after Snow White is awakened by the Prince’s kiss, she kisses six of the Dwarfs goodbye, she does not kiss Sleepy.

Fact #3125 

After the film’s run at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall, many of the velvet seat upholstery had to be replaced. Young children were so frightened by the sequences in the movie that they wet their pants, and consequently the seats.

Fact #3126 

Kevin Jonas’ first name is actually Paul.

Fact #3127 

Anneliese van der Pol turned down the role of Kim Possible so she could star as Chelsea Daniels in That’s So Raven.

Fact #3128 

Tom Cruise taught Zac Efron how to ride a motorcycle.

Fact #3129 

Zac Efron graduated high school the same year High School Musical was released. He deferred his acceptance to the University of Southern California to continue acting.

Fact #3130 

Raven-Symone was five years old when she signed her first record deal with MCA records.

*******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!