Facts 4141-4170

Thank you guys for 18K votes! It means a whole lot! :D

Here a few more Disney Cruise facts, a Disney Guest story, and a WHOLE WHACK LOAD of brand new Gravity Falls facts!

Fact #4141
The fireworks displayed on the Disney Cruise ships are organic. They turn into fish food when they fall into the ocean.

Fact #4142
Disney Cruise Line is the only cruise line to set off fireworks in the sea.

Fact #4143
The Disney ships are painted in Mickey Mouse inspired colors-a black hull, white superstructure, yellow trim, and two giant red funnels. Each of them have the Disney Cruise Line Mickey Mouse logo.

Fact #4144
When you board a Disney ship, there is one thing you will not find: a casino.

Fact #4145
 On Pirate's Night, the turkey legs from the Disney Parks are served on the ship.

Fact #4146
An alternate title for Gravity Falls that was in the works was "Big Trouble In Little Oregon."

Fact #4147
For Gravity Falls test short, Disney issued Canadian animation studio "House of Cool Inc." to complete the animation. The studio used Adobe Flash which gave the show a more static and limited feel.

Fact #4148
According to the shows storyboard artist Matt Braley, the final animation that was created and chosen to use for Gravity Falls was made in a animation studio in South Korea.

Fact #4149
Ford Pines' appearance in Gravity Falls was planned from the very beginning of the series.

Fact #4150
Ford Pines got sucked into the portal sometime in the late 1980's, so we can speculate that he has been in the portal for about 30 years.

Fact #4151
Ford Pines is voiced by J.K. Simmons who you may all know for winning a Academy Award for "Best Supporting Actor" in the successful film "Whiplash".

Fact #4152
Some characters like Dipper, Mabel, and Candy only have four fingers, where as other characters such as Gideon for example, have five fingers.

Fact #4153

At the age of 15, Alex Hirsch appeared on the David Lettermen show doing bird calls.

Fact #4154

Nikki Yang who voices Candy in Gravity Falls if also the voice of BMO in Adventure Time.

Fact #4155
While we may have seen a UFO sighting in Gravity Falls, no actual aliens have made an appearance in the show. The reason being is because Alex Hirsch wanted to keep aliens out of the show.

Fact #4156
Hirsch himself has confirmed that the Gravity Falls universe does co-exist with the show Rick & Morty.

Fact #4157
The Discount Odd Warriors in Weirdmageddon Part 1 pay homage to Mad Max.

Fact #4158
One episode of Gravity Falls takes 16 months to make. 

Fact #4159
The Lamb costume worn by Dipper in the episode "In The Inconvenience" came from the childhood memory of one of the shows writers. Apparently when his parents would leave, his sister would make him wear a lamb costume and prance around the house.

Fact #4160

In the episode "Blendin's Game", there was an alternate ending planned for the episode. In that ending, Dipper and Mabel would use their Time Wish to bring Soos' son from the future to meet Soos to assure him that he would be an amazing father.

Fact #4161
Hirsch built a bar in the Walt Disney Television Offices in LA, calling it "Grunkle Stan's Bar".

Fact #4162
The voice of the Wizard Probilator from the episode "Dungeons, Dungeons, & More Dungeons" was voiced by Weird Al Yankovic.

Fact #4163
The Supervising Producer for Gravity Falls was the co-creators of "My Life As A Teenage Robot".

Fact #4164
The voice of Wendy in Gravity Falls, Linda Cardellini played Velma in the live action Scooby Doo movie in 2002.

Fact #4165
When Alex pitched the show to Disney, the one he said he was most excited about was to "Make fun of his sister for 20 episodes a year."

Fact #4166
Other than a few computer animated drawn vehicles, Gravity Falls is completely hand drawn.

Fact #4167
Discarded names for Weirdmageddon were "Oddpocalypse" and "Bizzarremageddon".

Fact #4168
Alex Hirsch announced at New York Comic Con 2015 that he would release a 288 page volume of the Journals. He even said that some unsolved mysteries of Bill would be revealed in the volume.

Fact #4169 (Disney Guest Story)
Just before the start of the 3 p.m. parade, my friend and I were standing on the steps outside of City Hall and we were getting very excited to see that parade. A Guest Relations cast member came up to us and began speaking with us about our trip and how much fun we had been having. We told her how much we loved Disney and we wanted to make this an annual vacation so that we could let out all of the stress of our "real world" jobs and just be kids for a few days. She returned with two Magical Moments Certificates from Mickey Mouse, Prince Charming, Peter Pan, Aladdin and Hercules declaring us Honorary Princes for the day. This was a wonderful treat, and even made us "big kids" in our mid-20s so excited. We talk about this all the time to our friends, and mine is even in a frame so I can remember the good times I had, and how much I look forward to going back. 

Fact #4170
Disney Cruise Line was the first cruise line to have yellow lifeboats, instead of the traditional regulation orange. Disney was granted special permission from the U.S. Coast Guard to paint the lifeboats yellow, to keep with the special color theming of the ship. 

*******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!