Facts 571-600

We have reached 600 facts! :D I am so happy, thank you all for your love and support for this book. I shall continue to bring you the best Disney facts I can possibly find whether it be from the internet or other reliable sources.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

boy :3

Enjoy these fantastic facts!

*******

Fact #571

The 101 dalmatians, Mulan, Princess Aurora and Wendy from Peter Pan are the only four Disney cartoon feature characters who have both parents present and don't die throughout the movie.

Fact #572

Bambi only has 1,000 words spoken in the film.

Fact #573

There is a Nazi "hidden" in plain sight in a mural at the Grand Floridian resort.

Fact #574

Characters at Disneyland had to share underwear. Up until 2001, they weren't allowed to bring in their own underwear. 

Fact #575

In the orignal tale, Cinderella actually kills her step mother. She does so by slamming the lid of a large wooden chest down on her step mothers throat, thus breaking her neck.

Fact #576

In 2010 after a shift in management that increased their work load, two park employees actually commited suicide. One of them being a chef, scratched a message ontoa wall before his death saying, translated from French, "I don't want to go back to Mickey's House". 

Fact #577

For Pinocchio's premiere 11 midgets were hired to dress up like puppets and wave to children attending the film. They all ended up getting drunk and naked, screaming at the crowd. 

Fact #578

A copycat of Disneyland is 20 miles outside of Beijing. It was abandoned in 2000 and it was never completed.

Fact #579

Every Christmas, Walt Disney would give his housekeeper stock in Disney. When she died, she had a $9.5 million fortune.

Fact #580

In 1951 there was a comic strip of Mickey and Goofy taking 'peppo' which strongly resembles amphetamines. 

Fact #581

Disney forced a daycare centre to remove an unauthorized Minnie Mouse mural. They also prevented a carving of Winnie The Pooh on a child's gravestone.

Fact #582

If you spent one night in every single room at all of the Disney World resorts, it would take 68 years.

Fact #583

The 1960's Japanese cartoon "Kimba The White Lion" is almost identical to The Lion King. Disney states it is coincidental but entire scenes and characters are the same.

Fact #584

A Disney nature documentary popularized the myth that Lemmings commited suicide. The scene was staged, with lemmings thrown off cliffs. The film won an Oscar.

Fact #585

Kodak designed the pink of the Epcot center floors at Disneyworld. The colour fatigues the red receptors in your eyes so the grass actually looks greener.

Fact #586

The Haunted Mansion was built in Disneyland while Walt Disney was alive but it wasn't converted into a ride until after his death and opened in the 1970's. 

Fact #587

The Tarzan's Treehouse attraction used to be the Swish Family Treehouse. 

Fact #588

Snow White's storybook ride was intended to be the most scariest ride for kids at the park. The Imagineers believe that if they could handle this ride, they could take on the other rides in the park. 

Fact #589

The little orange fountain that's left on after the water colour show is called Squirt.

Fact #590

Ursula says "Testicals" in Fantasic!

Fact #591

The Haunted Mansion is said to have 999 ghosts living there. The 1000th resident is said to be the sailor who is the husband of the wide who has the axe and it's proven because there is a sailboat up on the weathervain. 

Fact #592

The Haunted Mansion takes places underground. In an earlier fact page I mentioned that the streching room is infact an elevator.

Fact #593

The Pirates of The Carribean ride also happens to take place underground. Folowing the line up hallways of the dungeon you're underground for the rest of the ride. 

Fact #594

Although unproven, there is a rumor that there is a manora in a flaming window on Pirates of The Carribean. 

Fact #595

The matterhorn was the first ride to use steel tracks in 1959. 

Fact #596

Disneyland is so large that the city of Anaheim provides the park with free electricity and has deemed the area a no fly zone.

Fact #597

There are props from famous movies hidden throughout the park. The organ from 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea is located in The Haunted Mansion, and the Aztec Treasure Chest from the Pirates of the Carribean film is located in the ride with the same name.

Fact #598

Audio from the Old Tomorrowland attractions can be heard during fireworks track for Dreams Come True. They include Adventures Thru Inner Space and Submarine Voyage.

Fact #599

In the Night Time Spectacular during Dreams Come True, it features segments from the most famous rides at Disneyland, but recently the Big Thunder Mountain segment was removed.

Fact #600

In 1959 U.S. Vice President Nixon helped launched the Monorail, Matterhorn, and Submarine Voyage. 

*********

I hope you all enjoyed these Disney Facts as much as I did!.... Although some at the beginning just terrorfied me..... But other then that, have a great day!