Authors Note: Ko-fi?

I'm thinking about starting a Ko-fi page...???

If you guys haven't my recent message on my profile or read my last Ranting Blog update, here's what's happening. 

I finished my semester in late April, I've applied to nearly 20 places for a job and have heard nothing. My parents really want me to try and earn some money this summer for school stuff I'll need for college, and I agreed cause it will help me save up a little money on the side for things I'd like to buy in the near future. 

Because of college, I didn't really have time to update this series (picking up on Volume 2) as much as I liked, and now that I'm on summer vacation, I can't even find time to write because my parents want me to look for a job.

So I thought why not try to make a little extra cash by doing the thing I love?

To help get myself back into the rhythm of updating, and earn a little extra money on the side for school and other financial/personal reasons, I've thought about opening a Ko-fi page where you my lovely followers and readers can leave donations (pay any amount that you are comfortable with) and along with the donations, you can leave requests on what you'd would like me to write!

These include things like:
- Oneshots (For Transformers)
- Update of a fanfic (Any of my books I'm currently working on r have not updated in months)
- Movie/TV show/cartoon/Character you'd like for me to cover in Disney Facts! Volume 2 (And any other futher Volumes should that happen). 

What do you guys think? I don't want to feel like I'm sounding needy or anything like that, that's the last thing I want to happen... but at this point, I'm just not sure what else to do. Feedback is very much appreciated! Have a wonderful and magical evening! 

If this idea receives enough positive results, I'll create an account and let you guys know how it works and what else you can do in an update on Disney Facts! Volume 2 or posting on update on my message board in the "Conversations" section on my profile. 

UPDATE: I have created my ko-fi page. The link to it is available on my bio on my Wattpad profile page and you can also click the external link below.