Facts 451-480: Good Luck Charlie Themed Page

This fact page is dedicated to my all time favourite Disney Channel show Good Luck Charlie! :D I hated it when they announced the show was coming to an end. So in honour of this great show, here are some interesting facts about the show. Enjoy!

Fact #451

Good Luck Charlie made Disney history. It was the first Disney show to ever feature a same sex couple. 

Fact #452

This is the 4th live action show to ever get a fouth season on Disney Channel. The other three shows include Wizards of Waverly Place, That's So Raven, and Hannah Montana.

Fact #453

Guest star apperances featured on the show in season 4 are stars from Pretty Little Liars, Ravens Wood, Cloud 9 and The Muppets. Also included is singer Coco Jones.

Fact #454

There is an adduptation of the show in India on their Disney channel called Best Of Luck Nikki. They've also done adduptations of The Suit Life of Zach and Cody called The Suite Life of Karan and Kabir, Shake It Up called Shake It Up India,  and Jessie called Oye! Jassie.

Fact #455

Teddy said the flight to Palm Springs would be Charlie's first ride on an air plane. However Charlie, Teddy and Amy flew to Chicago in "Charlie Shakes It Up" and during "Sun Show, Part One", the whole family took a plane to Hawaii.

Fact #456

Kimberly Perry, the commercial mom, is Bradley Steven Perry's mother in real life.

Fact #457

In season 2 episode 4, Gabe is playing his Game Boy Advance on the porch, but the GBA is turned upside down. When the camera cuts to a wide shot of Charlie and Gabe, the GBA is now right side up.

Fact #458

While P.J. sneaking in the living room window, Charlie is staining her shirt with the Moroccan food. When Charlie turns around to laugh at P.J. after he gets stuck in the window, her shirt is completely clean. Once the rest of the family arrives home from the movies, however, Charlie's shirt is covered in stains again.

Fact #459

When Mrs. Dabney is telling Teddy to act like a mouse, you can see a crew member's arm (wearing a shirt with blue sleeves) reflected in the small square black-framed mirror hanging on the wall behind her.

Fact #460

When PJ daydreams about what life would be like with Madison he imagines themselves as seniors. The actors that portrayed elderly PJ and Madison are in reality Jason Dolley's maternal grandparents.

Fact #461

Jason Dolley's maternal grandfather are also seen as one of the extras in the retirement home.

Fact #462

Season 1 episode 5 is the only episode in this shows history where Teddy doesn't say "Good Luck Charlie" at the end of the episode.

Fact #463

Mia Talerico, five-year-old star of Disney's 'Good Luck Charlie,' has been receiving death threats on her Instagram! The poor thing :(

Fact #464

After the Yugo parts are carted away, Amy and Teddy are left moping in the diner parking lot. Far away in the background is a black vehicle parked next to the nearby motel. When Teddy is filming her video diary seconds later, the vehicle is missing.

Fact #465

In the movie that Gabe, Bob and Amy are watching the President gives orders to blow up a supernova. The problem is that a supernova is a star that is exploding and you can not blow up an explosion in order to stop it from exploding.

Fact #466

During the episode, several people comment that Teddy's monster get-up is a Frankenstein costume. However, Frankenstein was the name of the scientist who created the monster and not the monster itself.

Fact #467

When Gabe is in the kitchen with Amy and Teddy, he is playing a GameBoy Advance, but there is no game cartridge in the system and the GBA has no built-in games.

Fact #468

The position of the mints and soda bottle in Teddy's hand changes as she gives them to Gabe.

Fact #469

In the scene when Amy and Linda sing "Deck the Halls", when Linda steps on Amy's foot, you can easily see that she doesn't actually step on it.

Fact #470

When PJ tells Gabe about the attic, he said he had never heard of the attic. But in the earlier episode "Charlie Shakes It Up" Amy tells Gabe to clean out the attic while she's away.

Fact #471

PJ is getting his hair cut by an attractive female barber. Attached to the outside of the window is a neon sign reading "BARBER SHOP," but the sign faces the inside of the building so it would be backwards to people outside.

Fact #472

As Teddy and P.J are trying to get Charlie to act sad for their parents, Teddy tries to trick her with a sentence. However, when Teddy says the word "Party" in the sentence, you can easily see she is expressing and making the word noticeable, so that the actress portraying Charlie can follow and say the correct line moments later.

Fact #473

Jason Dolley doesn't want t grow up. He's a Disney Kid!

Fact #474

Eric Allan Kramer played Thor, the God of Thunder, in a 1988 television movie "The Incredible Hulk Returns".

Fact #475

Before they named the show "Love, Teddy" they were going to name it "Oops to Love, Teddy".

Fact #476

The show premiered on Disney Channel in the United States on April 4, 2010, in Canada on April 5, , the U.K. and Ireland on May 14, and in Australia and New Zealand on July 23. In only 4 months, the show had taken the globe by storm.

Fact #477

Mia Talerico has an instagram account.

Fact #478

Bridget Medler released her debut album, Hello My Name Is . . . in 2012 and it’s first single, Ready or Not, went platinum this year in the US.

Fact #479

She was among the celebs who featured in an anti-cyberbullying campaign called Delete Digital Drama.

Fact #480

Toby did not appear when the family said "Good Luck Charlie" in the final episode of the show.

*******

I hope you all enjoyed these Good Luck Charlie facts as much as I did! I loved this show and it will always have a place in my heart.

"You're gonna love who you turn out to be!
Take it from me,
Hang in there baby!"