Facts 3511-3540

If you haven't already, check out chapters 5 & 6 of Disney Wizards!

August is just around the corner. Just one month left of summer vacation left.

And good news! I was promised a Disneyland trip before Christmas! ... So I got that going on for me xD

So I found some Disneyland facts for this update. Enjoy!

Fact #3511
If Beast is supposed to be 21 when he meets Belle, and the antics and such have been "rusting" for 10 years, as spoken in the song, Be Our Guest, Beast was turned into "The Beast" when he was only 11 years old.

Fact #3512
In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, when Steve and Natasha are in disguise at the mall, Steve is wearing a WWII Veterans cap.

Fact #3513
If you take all of the relics that aligned with the Infinity stones and take the first letter of each of them. They spell a name. So far there is the Tesseract, Aether, Orb, and Scepter. Add in the letters H and N and we get the name, THANOS.

Fact #3514
More than a million corn dogs are sold annually at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park.

Fact #3515
Maintenance crews dump 12 pounds of green or brown dye into the water a couple of times a week to color the Rivers of America.

Fact #3516
The Disney family crest can be found over the entrance to Sleeping Beauty Castle. The coat of arms was placed above the arch in 1965, about a year before Walt Disney's death.

Fact #3517
Dream of getting married in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle? You can, but it will set you back $120,000 for an after-hours ceremony. A trip in Cinderella's crystal coach is included, but if you want Mickey and Minnie Mouse to attend, it will cost you an additional $1,425 for a 30-minute visit.

Fact #3518
On opening day, Disneyland contained 800 mostly nonindigenous species of plants from as far away as Australia, New Zealand, China and Japan.

Fact #3519
The costumed Disney characters were not present during the park's early days. Walt's brother Roy, who ran the business side of Walt Disney Co., was concerned the characters would be tainted if the theme park failed.

Fact #3520
In 1952, before Anaheim emerged as the location for Disneyland, Walt Disney went to the Burbank City Council with a proposal for a park. The council members turned him away, and one said, "We don't want the carny atmosphere in Burbank."

Fact #3521
Napa Rose, the fancy restaurant in Disney's Grand Californian Hotel, claims a wine collection of 17,000 bottles.

Fact #3522
Disney studio executives didn't share Walt's interest in creating Disneyland, so he set up a separate company, WED Enterprises, to do advance work. To cover costs, he borrowed $100,000 against his life insurance policy.

Fact #3523
The Golden Horseshoe saloon was modeled after the dance hall in the 1953 movie "Calamity Jane." A box next to the stage was reserved for Walt Disney and his guests.

Fact #3524
When the park opened, it had both pay and free toilets. Soon after, all bathrooms became free.

Fact #3525
Walt Disney and author Ray Bradbury were friends. One day at lunch, Bradbury offered to help rebuild Tomorrowland. Disney is said to have replied: "Ray, it's no use ... you're a genius and I'm a genius ... after two weeks we'd kill each other!" Later, Bradbury called it "the nicest turndown I've ever had."

Fact #3526
If Disneyland's original $1 adult admission fee had increased in lockstep with the U.S. Labor Department's Consumer Price Index, today it would be $8.87. Instead, it's $99.

Fact #3527
For Lab Rats in "Robot Fight Club," the actors had to build their own robots.

Fact #3528
Between the second and third season of Lab Rats, Tyrel Jackson Williams went through puberty, which included changes in his voice, height, and weight.

Fact #3529
In Season 1 of Lab Rats, Leo was the shortest in the family. Now in Season 3, Leo is 2nd tallest.

Fact #3530
Oliver is three days older than Kaz in Mighty Med but in real life Jake Short is two years older than Bradley Steven Perry.

Fact #3531
At Shanghai Disneyland, they will have a Fantasia themed carousel.

Fact #3532
Shanghai Disneyland will have some of its own unique attractions and lands. Instead of Adventureland, they have Adventure Isle.

Fact #3533
Enjoy the Indiana Jones Stunt Show at Hollywood Studios? Captain Jack Sparrow will have his own show at Shanghai Disneyland.

Fact #3534
Disneyland Shanghai will also be featuring a Tarzan musical.

Fact #3535
Shanghai's Tomorrowland will feature a TRON light cycle attraction.

Fact #3536
Disney has recreated the movies Frozen and Tangled retold as emojis. You can find them on Disney's YouTube channel.

Fact #3537
The short Lava is Pixar's first musical.

Fact #3538
Director James Murphy worked at Pixar for 18 years before directing Lava.

Fact #3539
Unbeknownst to Pixar, Lava's two stars grew up together. The two singers were hola dancing partners in Hawaii.

Fact #3560
Disneyland Shanghai will be released in one year.

*****

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!