Facts 1861-1890: Teen Beach Movie Themed Page

We changed the movie!

WE CHANGED THE MOVIE?! 

If you had to be stuck in your favourite movie of all time for the rest of your life, what would it be? Let me know in the comments below!

But before I begin, I just want to say something that I've already sent out as a message to all of my followers, but I'm posting it here anyways. 

This is a message to all of my Disney Fact followers... You don't have to give me crap if I accidentally got something wrong. I'm a human being, I make mistakes, we make mistakes. Frankly, I'm sick of it. So if I see any mean or cruel comments like "get it right next time, geez!" or "You're doing it wrong!" or other rude comments, you may be muted which takes away the privilege of you commenting, but you will still be able to read the book. 

Keep in mind, you won't be muted forever. It will only last for a bout a week and then I will un mute you. So keep in mind, I won't get everything right so if you see anything, just please, calmly and tell me POLITELY if something is wrong and I will get it done. 

As my film & video teacher would say in a situation like this, and I quote;

"Don't be a jerk face." 

You have been warned.

******

Fact #1861 

Maia Mitchell grew up in Lismore, New South Wales, Australia.

Fact #1862 

Maia scored her first lead role at the age of 12 when she auditioned and got the part of Brittany Flune in the Australian television series, Mortified.

Fact #1863 

Maia is currently on ABC Family’s hit show, The Fosters.

Fact #1864 

"Wet Side Story" is a parody of "West Side Story", a film released back in 1961 and "Beach Party"  that was released in 1963.

Fact #1865 

The opening credits of the film had a memorial to Annette Funicello. It read: "In memory of Disney Legend Annette Funicello, the world's most beloved beach movie star."

Fact #1866 

Angry Birds makes a cameo in the movie, when Seacat is showing Brady a game he plays. Seacat has a slingshot, and he has to hit an "angry bird."

Fact #1867 

It was originally going to be called Teen Beach Musical.

Fact #1868 

Kevin Chamberlin (Dr. Fusion) also plays Bertram on Jessie. 

Fact #1869 

At the end of the Cruisin for a Bruisin dance scene, Grace Phipps (Lela) trips and almost falls.

Fact #1870 

Ross Lynch is one of the main characters in Austin & Ally.

Fact #1871 

Maia also guest starred in an episode of Jessie, playing the role of a famous Australian Actress.

Fact #1872 

In one of the surfing scenes as the camera exchanges shots between Mia surfing and a different shot, you can see that in one shot her hair is in a pony tail, and then her next shot, her hair is down and then back to a pony tail again.

Fact #1873 

A sequel is said to be in the works. Look out for Teen Beach Movie 2!

Fact #1874 

After the movie credits there is a scene where the characters from the Wet Side Story world wash up into Mack and Brady's world. A man approaches them, asking if they need to call someone and if they are lost. He hands them an iPhone and they all scream when Justin Biebers picture appears on screen. 

Fact #1875 

In addition to stars Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, Grace Phipps, Garrett Clayton and John DeLuca, Jordan Fisher (Seacat), Chrissie Fit (Cheechee), Mollee Gray (Giggles), Kent Boyd (Rascal), Jessica Lee Keller (Struts) and Will Loftis (Lugnut) will all reprise their roles from the original movie.

Fact #1876 

Rumor has it that the sequel takes place months after the events of the first film. 

Fact #1877 

Teen Beach Movie was Jordin Fisher's first full length role.

Fact #1878 

Teen Beach Movie has received a 86% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. They earned 7 fresh tomatoes and 1 rotten tomateo.

Fact #1879 

71% of the viewers of the review say they liked the film.

Fact #1880 

Background vehicles in the 1962 scenes include a 1965 Ford F-Series pickup and a Ford Thunderbird from the same year.

Fact #1881 

In 'Can't Stop Singing' when Brady says, "Don't make it stop!" his mouth doesn't form the words.

Fact #1882 

Mac says multiple times that the musical surfers go in the water and their hair never gets wet, yet when they first arrive in the musical world, all the females in the water clearly have wet hair.

Fact #1883 

When we first see the bikers, Lugnut is wearing his Red converse with white socks, but when they start to dance to "Crusin for a Brusin" he is wearing black socks and his trousers are rolled up.

Fact #1884 

After "Surf Crazy", all of the surfers run into Big Momma's. Brady and Mack are in the middle of the group going into the restaurant, but are the last to enter the door when the camera pans to the inside.

Fact #1885 

When Mack and Brady are returning to the present, Lela's necklace isn't visible, but when Mack is on shore, she's wearing the necklace.

Fact #1886 

Mitchell and Lynch suffered matching minor foot injuries while shooting on location in Puerto Rico.

Fact #1887 

Mitchell's cut required a two-day stay in the hospital, and she called the experience "terrifying."

Fact #1888 

The stars were never alone out there. Surf scenes called for 2-4 jet skis off camera and nearby water pros on deck looking out for Mitchell, Lynch, and the crew.

Fact #1889 

Garrett Clayton also appeared on JESSIE.

Fact #1890 

Teen Beach Movie 2 release date is set to be announced soon!

*****

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!