Facts 3781-3810

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! 

Just 3 months until I go to Disney World!!!!

And college has been going GREAT so far!

There's a few Employee Stories, and a whole whack-load of new Phineas & Ferb facts came out, so I have quite a few of those to share with you as well!

Fact #3781 (Employee Story) 
My sister used to work at the Bippity Boppity Boutique. Tom Cruise brought his daughter there like the day after he and Katie Holmes got divorced. It was totally a sorry-your-parents-are-getting-divorced trip to Disney World. The thing is though that since he's a mega-celebrity, he obviously can't be hanging around in public, especially a small area like that store. So they ushered him, the daughter, and my sister into a closet and she did the makeover in there.

Fact #3782 (Employee Story) 
I'm seasonal at Epcot after doing the Disney College program. I work in 5 different stores in the South/East Future World. One night, I was working at Club Cool and I'm just watching the guests, making sure no one is doing anything stupid. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a Brazilian guy (go figure) pull down his daughter pants and let her pee on our floor. Thank goodness our floor is already disgusting due to people spilling the free soda we have there.

Fact #3783 (Employee Story) 
I worked at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street. On Christmas day Magic Kingdom was PACKED, obviously. The fireworks were about to start and our shop was pretty much empty because everyone was more interested in getting a spot for the fireworks and all. A couple groups are milling about, pretending to be looking at the menu or discussing what to buy; not because they were actually going to buy things, but because they were looking for a less crowded spot to hang around in. We kind of turned a blind eye to it because, whatever, they're not bothering anyone right now, not blocking anything, etc. I was on register chatting with some of my coworkers when in storms this man in a rage. He starts screaming at all us, demanding to see our manager RIGHT NOW. We all stop and stare, having no idea what's going on or what's happening-- most of us had just clocked in about an hour ago, so anyone who might have been in earlier and known what this man wanted has left for the night, since we all assumed he was an earlier customer come to flip out on something someone id earlier. Turns out, not the case. He starts screaming at us that it's too crowded, he can't see the castle very well, he doesn't have a good spot for the fireworks, etc. etc. Just really letting it go at us. He ends his rant with, "ME AND MY FAMILY ARE RELIGIOUS AND THIS IS UNFAIR." He then turns around and storms right back out, leaving a totally silent, stunned ice cream parlor in his wake. None of us knew what to do and then the "what the f*** was that?" chatter broke out. I'm still not sure what he expected the manager of an ice cream parlor to do about his situation.

Fact #3784 (Disney Guest Story) 
Today I tried to get a lunch reservation for the very-sold-out Be Our Guest restaurant for our October trip. It was sold out the whole week, but as we were talking, a slot opened up at just the right time on just the right day! And then, right before the cast member was going to take my credit card number for the reservation, my phone dropped the call. 

Fact #3785
T.J. Miller, the voice of Fred in Big Hero 6 is also the voice of Robbie in Gravity Falls.

Fact #3786
It took the creators of Phineas & Ferb 16 years to get the cartoon on television.

Fact #3787
Phineas & Ferb co-directors Dan Povenmire and Zac Moncrief left Family Guy to work on the Disney Channel cartoon.

Fact #3788
Dan Povenmire came up with Phineas' name right on the spot. He was taking a look at the first Phineas drawing and decided that he looked like a "Phineas".

Fact #3789
Creator Dan Povenmire has stated that Phineas and Ferb's style of humor is a blend of Family Guy and Spongebob Squarepants, both previous shows Dan worked on.

Fact #3790
This year (2015), Phineas & Ferb became the longest running Disney Channel animated show. It had a run from 2007-2015, placing Kim Possible's air time 2002-2007 in second place for that title.

Fact #3791
Dr. Doofensmirtz's name was originally going to be Dr. Meddlesmirtz.

Fact #3792
The series hints about Dr. Doof being German. The word "Doof" means "Stupid" or "Idiot" in German.

Fact #3793
Ferb is voiced by Thomas Brodie-Sangster who is most recognizable in Game of Thrones and The Maze Runner.

Fact #3794
There is at least one song in a Phineas & Ferb episode. The writers would sing the up coming song on Friday and send it to the show's composer through his answering machine. The composer would then have the song composed by Monday.

Fact #3795
By the end of the series, the identity's of Ferb's birth mother and Phineas and Candace's original father are unknown. 

Fact #3796
Jared Reddick, the lead singer of Bowling for Soup, the same band who sings the Phineas & Ferb theme song, voices Danny, the lead singer of Love Handel.

Fact #3797
The giant floating baby head that first appeared in the episode "One Good Scare Ought To Do It!" came about from a board panel drawn by Michael Diedrich. One of the show's directors, Robert Hughes thought it was hilarious and made a whole bit about it. After that, it showed up all the time in the show.

Fact #3798
Phineas & Ferb guest stared in a episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. In it, they built a shrink ray to help Ty Pennington destroy a house.

Fact #3799
Phineas & Ferb had at least three cast members from the show Rocky Horror Picture Show. Richard O'Brien voices Lawrence Flynn-Flecher, Barry Bostwick voices Grandpa Clyde, and Tim Curry has voiced Stubbings, Worthington Dubois, and Lloyd Wexler.

Fact #3800
In the Phineas & Ferb episode "Picture This" Baljeet's uncle Maulik is introduced. This character was named after Baljeet's voice actor, Maulik Pancholy.

Fact #3801

In the episode "Druselsteinoween" Vanessa dresses up as a Vampire Queen for Halloween. This is a nod to Oliva Olson's Adventure Time character, Marceline.

Fact #3802
Dispite the fact that almost all of the Phineas & Ferb characters are ages 15 and younger, their voice actors are a lot older than their characters. For example, Kelly Hu was 39 years old when she first started voicing Stacy.

Fact #3803
Phineas & Ferb's Isabella and Baljeet were originally planned to not be in the show. They were actually made at Disney's suggestion.

Fact #3804
Phineas & Ferb fans speculated for a long time that Stacy and Ginger were sisters, but it was never confirmed until the episode "For Your Ice Only."

Fact #3805

Fans have also speculated that Dr. Doof could be Phineas and Candance's original father, but in a interview with the New York Times, the show's creators stated that it was sadly not the case.

Fact #3806
Stacy's mom, Dr. Hirano is voiced by Ming-Na Wen, who also voiced Mulan in the animated films, and plays Agent May in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 

Fact #3807
Way before Candance and Jeremy's relationship became official, Jeremy's voice actor Mitchell Musso revealed that Jeremy reciprocated Candance's feelings.

Fact #3808
Phineas Flynn is naturally left handed. This was confirmed in the Across The 2nd Dimension video game. He can also use his right hand fairly well, which makes him ambidextrous.

Fact #3809
Phineas seemed to get taller as the series progressed. In season 1, he was much shorter than Isabella, then in season 2 they were about the same height, then in season 3 they were exactly the same height and finally in the Christmas special, he's taller than her.

Fact #3810
Ferb holds the world recorder for fastest flowing on a water slide. 

*****

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!