Facts 2911-2940

Happy Easter Weekend everyone!

I hope you all have an awesome weekend! 

@Nutplet I can't wait to hear what your Disney vacation was like!

I swear, that Elsa gif gets me thinking that she is more than just sick, if you know what I mean.

Let's get to the facts!

Fact #2911 

According to Disney, the number 1 Fail in a Disney Film was during A Bugs Life, when Flick's invention started to go haywire, resulting in the ant colony losing its food supply.

Fact #2912 

According to Disney, the number 1 Disney sorcerer is Mickey Mouse in Fantasia 2000.

Fact #2913 

According to Disney, the number 1 life lesson from a Disney/Pixar film comes from Up, "The Adventure Never Ends."

Fact #2914 

There is a Cars version of the quilt stitching of Merida and her parents from located up on the wall of a restaurant in Cars 2. 

Fact #2915 

Not only is there a Lightning McQueen t-shirt easter egg in Toy Story 3, wore by one of the daycare kids, but there is also a Lightning McQueen toy hidden in the Butterfly room.

Fact #2916 

Lotso can be seen in the bottom left corner of the girls room during Up as Carl's house flys by her apartment.

Fact #2917 

Not only that, but the in the girls room, if you look to your right, she has a drawing of Kevin.

Fact #2918 

According to Disney, the number one Disney Villain song is Be Prepared sung by Scar in The Lion King.

Fact #2919 

The top 10 famous "made up words" by Disney are "Ka Chow", "Ridonkulous", "Horrendimous", "Snarfblatt","Squeeker squeek squeek squeeken'", "Scaba Doo Who Bee Dee Zee Bo Do  Zab Diddly Ub Do Dee Moy", "Halaruni", "Mita Nara Krista", "Hakuna Matata", and finally, "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo".

Fact #2920 

Disney charcters who could REALLY use Baymax as their Personal Healthcare Companion are Tarzan (Kid version), Anna, Captain Hook, Kuzcoo, Hades, Flynn Rider, Prince Naveen, and Woody.

Fact #2921 

According to Disney, the top 10 "First Kisses" are Lady & The Tramp, Aurora and Phillip, Ariel and Eric, Rapunzel and Flynn, Wall-E and Eve, Linguini and Colette, Jasmine and Aladdin, Belle and The Beast, Jane and Tarzan, and finally at number 1, Tiana and Prince Naveen.

Fact #2922 

The top 10 adorable babies according to Disney are Pegasus, Boo, Jack-Jack, Lady, Dumbo, Toulouse, Berlioz, & Marie, Tarzan, Bambi, Rapunzel, and finally number 1, Simba.

Fact #2923 

Disney's top 10 Sidekicks are Abu, Flounder, Mater, Gus & Jaq, Dory, Mushsu, Russell, Buzz Lightyear, The Seven Dwarfs, and finally at number 1, Timon & Pumbaa.

Fact #2924 

The top 10 Ultimate Disney Makeovers are Aladdin being turned into a Prince, Stitch becoming more "dog" like, Heimlich turning into a butterfly, Mulan becoming a "man", Ariel becoming human, Merida being dressed up by her mother, Simba growing up, Beast getting ready for the dance, Elsa's ice dress transformation, and finally at number 1, Cinderella's dress sequence.

Fact #2925 

According to Disney, their top 10 Leading Ladies are Miss Piggy, Pocahontas, Elizabeth Swan, Jane from Tarzan, Elastigirl, Tiana, Mulan, Nala, Anna, and finally at number 1, Merida.

Fact #2926 

Disney's top 10 Romantic Moments (a.k.a. Couples) are Simba and Nala, Snow White and The Prince, Carl and Ellie, Wall-E and Eve, Ariel and Eric, Lady and Tramp, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Rapunzel and Flynn, Belle and The Beast, and finally at number 1, Aladdin and Jasmine.

Fact #2927 

According to Disney, the top 10 Disney Villians are Lotso, Lady Tremaine, Judge Claude Frollo, Hades, Scar, Gaston, Jafar, Ursula, Evil Queen, and finally at number 1, Malificent.

Fact #2928 

The animators spent 6 to 14 hours to render a frame of the Hydra monster from Hercules depending on how many heads it had.

Fact #2929 

 When Hercules walks into Phil's house on the island, he hits his head on the mast of the Argo. Phil tells him to be careful. This is a reference to Jason of the legends of Jason and the Argonauts, who died when the mast of the Argo fell on him.

Fact #2930 

A dream sequence where giant dogs take their owners for walks was scrapped from Lady & The Tramp because of adverse audience reactions.

Fact #2931 

Barbara Luddy was nearly 50 when she voiced the young Lady.

Fact #2932 

As the story was being developed at the studio, Ward Greene wrote a novelization. Walt Disney insisted that this be released some two years before the film itself to give audiences time to familiarize themselves with the plot.

Fact #2933 

In Tarzan, the reason why the character of Terk is female in this film is that, according to producer Bonnie Arnold, when male actors auditioned for the part, none of them clicked. When Rosie O'Donnell stepped in to audition, it worked and she got the part. Arnold said of the gender change: "You don't have to be a guy to be a best friend."

Fact #2934 

Minnie Driver largely ad-libbed the breathless speech in which Jane tells her father and Clayton about meeting Tarzan for the first time.

Fact #2935 

Although Walt Disney never knew it, he himself was character designer Bill Peet's model for Merlin. Peet saw them both as argumentative, cantankerous, playful and very intelligent. Peet also gave Merlin Walt's nose.

Fact #2936 

The Sword and The Stone the only animated Disney movie from the 1960s not to have a Platinum DVD, a sequel, a TV show, or a live-action remake.

Fact #2937 

In the Walrus and the Carpenter sequence, the dates on the calendar are the same as they would be in March 2010, when Disney would release Alice in Wonderland (2010), directed by Tim Burton.

Fact #2938 

In the scene where Alice grows and gets stuck in the White Rabbit's house, if you look closely at the DoDo bird's flame as he lights his pipe, there is a hidden Mickey flickering in the flame.

Fact #2939 

A live action Beauty & The Beast is in the works.

Fact #2940 

Remeber that one episode in Austin & Ally where Austin had to impress a kid reporter, Meagn, to get on the cover of Cheetah Beat? Remember the scene where Trish tells Austin that she mentioned that he was on a high-protein insect diet and Austin had to eat an actual insect to prove to Megan that he wasn't lying? The insects used weren't props — they were real insects!

******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!