I ended his life and buried him. I couldn't bury my parents so I buried him properly and prayed for his soul."

"Is....is that why you hate our kind so much?" Kyle nodded, unable to form any words.

"I understand," Prince Timothy said. "And human?" he called. The servant looked up with watery eyes. "It wasn't your fault. He wanted to die a human and you fulfilled his last wish. You didn't do anything wrong so let go." Kyle sniffed and closed his eyes to ease himself.

"I'm not really sure what I'll do or where I would go if you set me free. I just.....I just don't want to be a servant Tim."

"So that's it. You just don't want to be a servant."

"Yeah," Kyle shrugged. Prince Timothy's face lit up at once.

"So don't be! Don't be a servant. Work in the castle-"

"Isn't that the same thing?!"

"Shut up! Work as in like a job. A professional job where you get paid. Once you finish work you go home to wherever you want to live. It can't be far from here though." The blonde haired boy leaned in, all ears. The little brat would actually do that?

Kyle didn't have homeland to get back to and he always lived in this Kingdom. He never wanted to settle down in a different kingdom so if he could get a job here, he could have a future. On the brighter side, from what Kyle heard, King Caelestinus will give up his crown soon and hopefully the Dark Prince will improve the well-being of humans. He simply can't make things worse, especially if he wanted his sister by his side.

"You can do that?"

"I'm a pure blood prince stupid human. I can do a lot."

"You would do that? Why? You are going through great lengths for me. Why?"

"Because you're my friend." Prince Timothy shrugged and looked at Kyle.

"Is that all little brat?"

"You take care of me even when you say you don't like me. There are many people who say they like me but don't really care about me. So there! You're one of a kind."

"I appreciate you saying that. Really touching and all but you need more friends your age." Prince Timothy rolled his eyes and made a face, indicating that he didn't care about what Kyle said. He had friends but he just didn't enjoy their company as much as he enjoyed his crazy human's.

"So this job thing, I might be interested."

"Might?"

"Okay, okay, I'm interested."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prince Phoenix's POV.

"I can't wait to meet them. It's been so long," my Little Flower smiled as we waited for breakfast to be served.

How is she going to react when she finds out that only the girls are coming?

"You're going to have a great day today." I said while I admired her sweet smile. I'll let Alex inform her that the boy has chosen to stay back. Would she be sad about it? I mean, I know I'm beyond happy that blondie isn't going to come here with the three girls.

"Enjoy today, because I'm taking you out again tomorrow." I said casually as our food arrived. She tilted her head and looked expectantly at me. "Where?"

"Surprise."

"Now that you've said it, I really really want to know."

"Well, you can't. You have to live with it until tomorrow evening." I was enjoying her distress. Don't worry the wait will be worth it.