Eight Days A Week

Start from the beginning

The boys had finished their recording session, and the night was quickly approaching. I had a rather productive day despite all of the chaos in my heart. Maureen didn't stay long, so I was actually able to switch gears and focus on my job.

I stacked the papers neatly on my desk and pushed in my chair, then headed to the coat rack to bundle up before heading home.

"Bye Y/N!" John said as he fetched his own coat.

"See you tomorrow!" I grin.

One by one they all made their way out the door. Everyone but Ringo.

"Uh... hey." He stutters as if he's dreading speaking to me.

"Hi Ringo." I try to sound confident, but fail miserably.

"Look, I'm sorry about this morning. I had no idea Mo was coming. I would have warned you."

"It's no problem. She's your wife, she can see you whenever she wants." I hiss, feeling like I'd been punched in the gut when I said the word wife.

A few moments of silence fill the thick air as he gathers his things. I fasten the last couple of buttons on my coat and open the door to leave.

"Wait!" Ringo shouts. My mind urges me to ignore him and go home but my heart and the heat between my legs tell me to hear him out.

"Come with me while I pack up me stuff. Besides, you can't leave yet- you're the one who locks this place up."

Fuck. He's right.

I reluctantly come back in, letting the door shut behind me. I can't help but watch his ass as I follow him to the studio. He had such a nice one.

"I think we need to talk about what's going on between us." He muttered, appearing to be deep in thought as he sat in his chair behind the drums.

"What is there to talk about, Ringo? You're married! And-" I'm too distracted by his intoxicating blue eyes to finish my thought.

"And what?" He gets up from his seat and walks closer to me, until he's inches away from my face. I let out the breath I hadn't realized I was holding and tried my best to speak.

"And we... can't...." I can barely talk, focusing only on his hot breath which is so close I can feel it on my lips. My heart thumped loud and hard as the tension got thicker. I saw those shimmering orbs of blue shift their gaze from my eyes to my lips, and that was all I needed to smash them onto his.

The kiss was hotter than usual, and more forceful. There was a passion that hadn't been there previously. Maybe it was the anger that had been brewing inside me since this morning, or perhaps jealousy, whatever it was I was into it.

As if he could read my mind he shot his tongue into my mouth and let it dance with mine as we fondled each other's bodies.

My coat was the first thing to come off, then my blouse, then my skirt. Soon all of our clothing was scattered onto the floor like confetti.

Ringo picked me up by my legs and walked us to the other room. With one hand he pushed all the perfectly stacked papers onto the ground and laid me on the desk, grabbing hold of my thighs to spread them apart. I lifted my head up to get a look at his cock before he shoved it into me, holding my legs tightly in the air as he began to fuck the living daylight out of me.

I felt the blood thicken in my veins as he fucked me harder and harder into oblivion. There were no sounds at all except for our lustful grunts and moans, and the skin to skin smacking as he thrusted into me. I clutched my hands on the corners of the desk, letting every feeling of pleasure flow through me like a river. I feel a pressure forming in my lower region, a sign that I'm about to cum- but just as I begin to allow my body to orgasm he pulls out. I cuss in frustration at the teasing.

"Flip over." He commands. I do as I'm told rather slowly, unable to move much after the beating my pussy had already taken. Giving me no time to catch my breath he immediately slams back into me, holding onto my hips so tight I can feel the bruise forming. That familiar feeling of ecstasy comes rushing back in an instant, sending every nerve in my body into a frenzy. I feel myself quiver beneath him and my inner walls pulse. My juices spill out of me and onto him as all of my energy depletes. Thankfully he reaches his own high after four more painful thrusts and removes himself from me.

I collapse on the floor, feeling like I could faint from the incredibly rough sex. I look around and see the mess we've made. It looks like the whole place had been robbed, everything was on the floor scattered about haphazardly. I muster a giggle, and brush the sticky hair out of my face with my hand.

"Y/N." Ringo says breathily as he slowly puts his pants back on.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"I want you to be mine. I'm leaving Maureen."

His words don't register right away, but when they do I'm unable to hide the goofy grin on my face.

"Are you serious?" I cry in sheer disbelief.

"Absolutely my dear. I don't ever want to be without you. You're the love of my life."

He joins me on the ground and plants a gentle yet passionate kiss on my sweaty forehead.

This job definitely has its perks.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y'ALL I know this is dirty but the idea popped in my head and I had to do it. Sorry, Mo!