tom hiddleston | jealousy

I can't wait to meet Chris. It's been a year since we saw each other. Today, RDJ is having a party and Chris is attending. I checked the time and we're almost late?!

"THOMAS WILLIAM HIDDLESTON!!!" I shouted at my Boyfriend who takes 1000 years to fix himself.

"Baby, sorry i'm done heheh." He said rushing down the stairs. God damn it, his laughs is sexy.

"Be thankful, i love u hiddle. Now let's go and i think we are the one who's not there yet." And we both came inside the car, Tom drives.

We finally arrived and they are already drinking. I told you, we're late. Tom and i decided to split for us to talk to our friends. Me i talked to Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson.

"So how are you and Tom doing?" Scar asked.

"Good. He's such a gentleman." I said and took a sip on what i'm drinking.

"Is he good in bed?" Elizabeth asked. We all laughed of what Elizabeth asked.

"Well, um yes." And we chuckled. After a minutes of talking i finally saw Chris. He just arrived. I quickly ran and he saw me, he hugged me so tight!!!

"Oh My, i've missed you!!!" I said.

"I've missed u more, young lady!!!" He said. Yes me and Chris are so close. We both came from a same school before and that started our friendship.

"Hey! Brother, it's been a while." Tom said and hugs him.

"So how are you two doing?" Chris asked.

"Well brother, it's amazing." Tom said as he kissed my forehead. Then Chris made a face looked like aww.

"Love, i'll just go and talk with Ben for a while is that okay?" Tom asked.

"Yeah sure baby, go. I'll go talk with Chris for a while." Then me and Chris walked out of the crowded area.

"Wow i really didn't know that Loki will find a real Woman that will make him less bad." Chris joked.

"Thor, Loki isn't that bad. Besides, i love bad." We both laughed and talked. Gosh i've missed Chris so much.

"You've been in Australia and you never mer any girl? What the hell, is that Thor? No ew." I said. He just chuckles.

"Well, i'm not that good at finding a woman in my life. I'm turning 30 next year and i'm still single, so what?"

"Ew turnung 30 next year still no girlfriend." I said. Then Chris started to tickle me because i started teasing him. We both laughed so hard to the point where we can't speak anymore.

"Oh... God... I... am... gonna... kill.. u.." I said between laugh & heavy breath. Then after teasing and tickling each other, we decided to go inside.

We arrived inside and minutes later Tom and i decided to go home. While in the car, Tom is not talking. It's weird because we always talk or smth but maybe he's tired.

Finally we're home. I went straight to our bed then after 1 minute of laying down i came into the bathroom and fixed myself and i came back to bed with Tom.

"Hey love, why are you so quiet earlier in the car? Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"I'm fine, i just need some rest." He said and he decided to lay down. Something is really wrong, he will sleep without a goodnight? And a kiss?!

"Wow, no goodnight kiss?" I said. And he really didn't move or even talk. WOW.

"Okay fine, go make yourself a breakfast tomorrow." And i lay down. Seconds later he hugged me from behind.

"Love, sorry." He said kissing my cheek.

"Okay." I sat down. "Tell me, what happened to you?"

"Nothing, just. Tired." He said looking away.

"Okay fine. By the way um me and Chris are having a hang out tomorrow." I said.

"Go enjoy. Or if you want go live with Chris." That voice isn't good. Oh hell no? He's jealous? Isn't he?

"Baby, are you jealous of Chris?" I asked. He didn't respond. I took his hand and hold it.

"Is my Baby jealous?" I asked and i kissed his cheek. He looked at me and pouting.

"Baby pleaaaase stay with me tomorrow?" He said and pouting. Wow how adorable.

"But are you jealous?" I asked again.

"Yes okay, i was. I do trust the both of you but, when i saw you two earlier. Teasing, laughing, tickling each other. It just... you know? Hurts me."

"Awww you are so adorable and cute when jealous!!??"

"So love please stay with me tomorrow?" He asked once again. I just chuckled and kissed him.

"Yes baby, i will. Don't be jealous again okay? You're the only one who's right here on my little heart."

"I know that. So um since i'm tired, i want some kiss and hug, cuddle and more kiss down to my neck to my body... Will u give that to me please?" He asked. I just smiled and kissed him, and the next thing i know we both had sex.