Identity Reveal

Adrien ran. Going home to take his car would've probably been faster, but Adrien couldn't think straight.

Ladybug and her Chaton.

There was only one person whom Adrien could've called that name. Only one person called him Chaton in return.

He ran faster.

Faster.

FASTER.

There had to be some clues on his phone. He was sure there were. At least he could see if Ladybug texted him yet. If he failed to find her yesterday, she would've texted him already. She did every morning. And if not, well, he only hoped she didn't see him making out with Marinette... if she wasn't her, of course. Because as it stood now... The thought of Marinette being his Lady...

The club in his sight, Adrien dug deep and sprinted.

"My name is—Adrien Agreste. I forgot—my phone—here. Yesterday," he said in one breath as soon as he reached the bartender.

"I remember you." The guy smirked. "The non-drinking guy who downed a bottle of vodka with a girl and didn't make it to a room."

Adrien closed his eyes, still trying to catch his breath. "Yeah, I got it. Everyone saw. Can you tell me where I can find my phone?"

"Model and colour?"

Adrien answered.

"Can I see your ID?"

Adrien pulled out his driver's license.

"Here." The bartender drew his phone from somewhere below the bar.

"Thanks," Adrien murmured, grabbing the device. It was dead. He growled and ran again. This time back to his apartment. The moment his phone was back on, Adrien feverishly unlocked it. There were quite a few missed calls and messages, most from his father and publicist. He ignored them, clicking on Discord.

Chat Noir: Hello. Where are you?

Ladybug: At the bar. Having fun with my crush.

Chat Noir: What's the name of my rival?

Ladybug: Adrien.

Chat Noir: <image1584>

Chat Noir: I'm right beside this lady. Can you show me your Adrien?

Ladybug: <image1281>

The last message was sent only an hour ago.

Ladybug: So, I guess you found me yesterday, huh?

Adrien's lips spread into a lovesick grin. Marinette. His Lady was Marinette. The most awesome girl he'd ever met was also the one he was slowly falling for the last few weeks. On both sides of her identity.

Chat Noir: Now I have a legitimate excuse for giving you those hickeys.

She replied right away.

Ladybug: Are you trying to get out of making it up to me?

Chat Noir: Not at all. I'm just saying, I'm not a creep who jumped you for no reason.

Ladybug: Do you want to get together and discuss this and "reasons" and other stuff, like the fact that you're my boss?

Chat Noir: When and where? And I wouldn't worry about the boss stuff. Father's regulations concerning in-company dating are pretty lax and personally, he couldn't care less.