Oblivio

His whole body hurt, dull pain pulsating through Adrien's very core. Eyes closed, the light still burned. Water. He'd drink an ocean given a chance. Adrien shifted on his bed and groaned. Head-splitting headache. Stiff. Why was his bed so hard? And where was his mountain of pillows?

Someone grumbled nearby. Adrien slowly opened one eye.

It was definitely his apartment. His living room with his couches and his TV set and his multiple gaming consoles. Albeit messy beyond imagination but definitely his living room. Why did he sleep on a coach then, instead of his comfy bed? And why in the world did Nino occupy the neighbouring one?

"Nino?" Adrien whispered.

"Shhh, man," Nino moaned. "Dying."

"Water," Adrien whined.

"Aha."

"Can you?"

"Dude, shut up."

Someone whistled behind them. Adrien's whole body resonated with pain.

"I see, you boys are looking great this morning," Alya cackled, coming into the room. "Where is your medicine cabinet, Adrien?"

"Kitchen. Above the fridge." He pointed out the direction without moving. "Can I... water. Please?"

"Me too."

"Coming right up."

It didn't take long for Alya to come back with two glasses of water and some pills. It took her an eternity and a copious amount of persuasion to sit the two men up and make them take the pills.

"What happened?" Adrien groaned.

"You partied like it was the last day of your life," she chuckled.

"I what?" he moaned. "Sorry, I... I don't remember much."

Alya quirked an eyebrow and sat by Nino. "What do you remember?"

"Club. Charades. I think I lost. There was a vodka plank? And... Marinette?"

"Well, I'm glad you remember at least her," Alya snickered. "Though, I'd be really surprised if you'd forget. The way you two made out—"

Adrien's eyes blew wide. "What? What did we do?"

"Made out," Alya snickered. "Passionately kissed."

"Dude, even I remember that," Nino said, his hand on his forehead. "We caught you in a corner practically devouring the girl."

Adrien stared at the pair in shock for a few moments. "I... I must have been really drunk."

Alya laughed. "Why so shocked? She's your girlfriend, isn't she? You just needed to find a more private place."

"She isn't my girlfriend," Adrien murmured. "We're coworkers."

Alya quirked an eyebrow. "Are you sure? You kept proposing to her yesterday."

Adrien yelped. "I did what?"

"At least five times," Alya couldn't hide her amusement.

"Did—did she agree?" Adrien was mentally kicking himself for asking, but he had to know what to expect when he'd see Marinette next. As if he didn't have enough embarrassing situations with her. He had to go and add one more. Perfect. She'd avoid him like a deadly tsunami from now on.

Alya's lips trembled. "Every time. And she proposed to you at least thrice. Before you ask, you also agreed. Way too eagerly."

Adrien flopped back on the couch.