Vigilante

Ladybug: Hey, Chat?

Chat Noir: :wave:

Ladybug: How are you?

Chat Noir: Good. You?

Ladybug: I'm well. Thank you for the USB

Chat Noir: Did you get everything you need?

Ladybug: I did. Thank you, Chaton.

Chat Noir: :ok_hand:

Ladybug: Chat?

Chat Noir: What's up?

Ladybug: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.

Chat Noir: What gave you the idea? I'm fine.

Ladybug: The guys told me you left looking upset, and that you were asking about joining. I'm sorry. I should've asked for a meeting in another place. It's just you always were a little disapproving of me going there, so I didn't think that'll be something that would interest you. I'm sorry. I wish I could get you an invitation, but that's not how it works there. I don't have that power.

Adrien rolled the ring in his fingers, watching it closely. He wasn't sure, but he couldn't help but wonder.

Chat Noir: I've been told people get in there when life sucks.

Ladybug: Yeah. That's the Master's way of helping the community I guess.

Chat Noir: Do you mind sharing your story? If you want, of course.

Ladybug: Okay. I owe you that much.

Ladybug: There was a girl in my class in lycée who loved to pick on me and make my life a living hell. At first, I tried to ignore her. I thought she'd leave me alone if I do, but she didn't. So, I tried fighting back. It only made everything worse. She turned everyone in our class against me, even my closest friends. In the end, I couldn't take it anymore. I was on my way to Italy when Master Fu found me. Without telling my parents.

Chat Noir: You ran away from home?

Ladybug: I did. Master Fu stopped me, talked some sense into me and let me join.

Chat Noir: He let you join a nightclub while you were in lycée?

Ladybug: LOL No. I met the girl in lycée. Master Fu found me years later. The girl kind of followed my steps all the way to university and beyond. And, as I've already told you, there are strict rules concerning alcohol in Kwami Kave. It's safe even for younger kids. We aren't going there to get drunk or high. Everyone's there got a tale, and Kwami Kave is more like an extended family or a support group if you may.

Chat Noir: So, is Viperion support or a family?

Ladybug: ? Chat, what are you getting at?

Chat Noir: Nothing. Sorry. I was just told you could be dating him, so I was curious.

Ladybug: Who told you that!?

Chat Noir: Idk the guy's name. No one apart from Viperion bothered to introduce themselves.

Ladybug: I see. We aren't dating, Chat. We're close friends, but he's more like an overprotective older brother.

Chat Noir: Didn't appear this way to me.

Ladybug: Are you serious? Chat, what's wrong? Are you jealous or something?

Chat Noir: No. why would I be jealous? We haven't met and most likely will never do so. I don't really know you. Neither do you know me. For all you know, I might be married and have kids. I was just telling things the way I saw them.