"Excuse me" Zariah said making me look up. I wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her close to me.

"Quit playing" I laughed.

"Thought you ain give a fuck" she laughed

"Zariah Johnson" Jacinda came from the back calling her.

We both got up and followed her to the back. Zariah hit 7 months today, so we here for her monthly check up.
.

"Who?" Jacinda asked being messy.

I huffed and put my headphones in. This appointment was over 30 minutes ago and instead of Jacinda kicking us out and calling in her next client, her and Ri in here gossiping.

"Zariah, come on" I whined.

"Okay, okay" she got up and hugged Jacinda. "See you later cuddie"

"See you later"

We got in the car and she grabbed the Aux cord quick as fuck. I laughed and started the car up. "You hungry or you going straight home?" I asked.

"Taco Bell" she said. "I want Nacho Fries"

"I don't eat there Ri" I sucked my teeth.

"Well then go where you want" she shrugged. "I don't care as long as you paying for it"

"Why I gotta pay?"

"Because, you're the boy" she grabbed my chin. "Now, hush you already made me miss half the song"

"This song ain't shit"

"Watch yo mouth" she mugged me, I scoffed and pulled out the parking lot.

"You know why these bitches love me? 'Cause Baby don't give a fuck. I be fixin' the weave while she suckin' my dick. Pull it out, then I titty fuck. I fuck her from the back and she nasty, killin' her. Know how I give it up. I be cool on 'em, bitch, ain't no pressure. 'Til I met this lil' freak, her name Megan" she rapped.

I cut the music off and she flared her nose. "You don't be rapping to my shit like that"

"I- put on My Beyonce" she folded her arms.

"Oh yeah, I like that song" I laughed.
.

She finally fell asleep, I been purposely holding off on taking her home because I wanted her to either be mad or sleep.

I turned around and drove to Zariah's new house. I bought it 3 days ago and she don't know yet. The good thing is it's only 5 minutes away from me, so if anything happens I'm right there.

"Ri" I shook her after I parked in the parking lot. She groaned and sighed before yawning and waking up.

"Durk I'm horny" she looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"We- Zariah" I laughed.

"I'm serious, come on in the car" she tried unzipping my jacket.

"No" I laughed. "Look, you at home"

"This ain't my house" she pouted looking out the window. "Durk I don't even care, just come on"

"Okay but can you wait until we got in YOUR house?" I asked getting out the car.

I got to the front door and she was barely getting out the car. She looked at the outside of the house and shuffled towards me yawning. "Here" I handed her the keys.

"You being for real?" She asked.

"Yeah"

"This house for me?" She asked again unconvinced.

"Yes Zariah"

She hesitated but took the key opening the door. Her jaw dropped when she walked in seeing how open and big it was. "Why?"

"Go look in the garage"

"What's in there? A car?" She asked smiling and I shrugged.

I followed her to the kitchen and then we went to the garage. "You did not have to do any of this" she sniffed.

"Are you crying?" I laughed.

"No... I got allergies" she laughed hugging me. "Thank you"

"Ain't shit"

"Haaan, baby went all out with the yellow lambo truck" she started rubbing it.

"Don't call me that"

"I wasn't calling yo- never mind" she shook her head. "Okay this is all nice and cute but ugh, I'm still horny"

"Want a vibrator?" I asked and she side eyed me. I started laughing and grabbed her hand. "Come on lil nasty"
💙

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💙

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗