二十。固執的女孩們

before anything, I'd like to inform you all that I've changed livia's FC! I love Chloe Bennet, but she is WAYYYY too overused imo. Hence, I've changed it to Jasmine Vega (Lizzie on CAOS!)

stubborn girls)

  ONE OF THESE DAYS, Livia will leap off the tallest cliff in Briarville (which really isn't that tall) and pray that heaven or hell lets her in

ONE OF THESE DAYS, Livia will leap off the tallest cliff in Briarville (which really isn't that tall) and pray that heaven or hell lets her in. Probably the latter, since she's not exactly the best person. Never has been, not that she's sad about it. The world punishes good people- look no further than Melody Martinez.

Enough self-pity and moping. Livia was just doing her homework in her room when her phone began to ring. Well, it didn't. It just started trembling on her desk, since she always has it on silent mode.

A glance at the screen informed her that it was Madi Tahiri herself calling. A smile appeared on Livia's face. Here it was.

"Hello there, Tahiri."

"Livia. How's your sister?"

"Wow," Livia drawled. "No hellos to me first?"

"We both know you're probably not okay."

"...true. Pamela is fine. What's up?"

"I did promise you I'll call later on!" Madi's voice was unnaturally cheerful. In Livia's memory, she's always been a bit of a cynic. The cheerful tone made her feel slightly unsettling.

So she said, "Someone's happy today."

"Duh, we were practising our choreography and I like, finally aced it. And I thought what they taught in dance class back at Bellington was hard? This was way more difficult. I'm so happy."

"I'm glad you aced it, Tahiri. So. You're calling because of Pamela again, or do you just want to chat?"

Madi paused for a moment. To be fair, Livia already knew the answer. They were never that close to begin with. One only ever called the other to ask for a favour or to give one.

"Sort of both. Anya is sort of... downright refusing to tell me anything useful."

"Ouch. Don't you have any other spies in there?" Livia asked, frowning as she drummed her fingers against her desk. God, it felt so stupid being so dedicated to some silly game teenagers play, but she'd be lying if she said it wasn't interesting. It definitely was.

"I've always relied on Anya... my mistake, I suppose. I have other sources, but... y'know," Madi grumbled. Livia heard sounds of movement. Probably Tahiri climbing out of bed or out of a chair. Nonetheless, Livia winced at the harsh, unexpected sound.

"She's been okay. Still angry at me, but more-or-less okay."

Madi let out an exhale. "Anya wasn't lying when she said Pamela's stubborn."