Lexa was not one to share when it came to her books.

She opened the front cover of the book to get all of the authors' information down. She was met with a blue sticky note instead. It read: text xxx-xxx-xxxx for cool art history facts. Lexa peeled the sticky note off of the book and stared at it. It was likely a prank. Who would put their own phone number into a textbook like this? It was just asking for spam calls. She shook her head and stuck it to the top of the desk. She would throw it out later.

--

It was just after one when Lexa's stomach began to get the better of her. The library was starting to bustle with people and she decided that maybe it was time to go back to her apartment to finish her studies. She closed up the books around her, placed her notebooks into their specific binders, and began packing up her bags.

The blue sticky note was still stuck to the surface of the desk. Lexa looked at it for a few seconds before gently lifting it off of the table. She opened her art history notebook and stuck it to the inside cover.

Maybe a few art history facts wouldn't hurt.

--

Clarke's phone vibrated from across the room. She darted over to grab it, happy for a distraction. Studying for online quizzes was not how she wanted to be spending her Saturday afternoon. She had a text from an unknown number. Her lips fell into a slight pout as she opened the message.

A sticky note told me to text you for cool art history facts.

Clarke stared down at the text. Who the hell gave out her number to a stranger just so they could ask her for art history facts?

Clarke rolled her eyes. Probably Octavia. She ought to go give her roommate a piece of her mind for giving out her number to random people.

Instead, Clarke found herself sitting on the edge of her bed and thinking.

A distraction was a distraction, right?

After a few minutes of deliberating, Clarke thought of the one she told Raven and Octavia last week in the library.

Salvador Dali thought he was his dead brother's reincarnation, who was also named Salvador.

Clarke watched the message deliver and then set her phone back down. It was only a moment later when it vibrated again.

That's interesting, I suppose.

"Ha! I told you, Octavia!" Clarke said aloud.

"Told me what?" Octavia appeared in her doorway.

"That Salvador Dali thinking he was his brother's reincarnation is interesting."

Octavia's nose scrunched up, "Who the hell agreed with you on that?"

Clarke waved her phone around in Octavia's face. "The stranger who just texted me looking for art history facts. That backfired on you, didn't it?"

Octavia grinned, "No, it worked out perfectly. Now when you get the urge to blurt out something boring, you can text someone instead, and I don't have to listen to you."

Clarke rolled her eyes, "Why are you my best friend again?" She closed her bedroom door in Octavia's face.

"Because I loved that you punched my brother in the face when we were six, remember?" Octavia called through the door.

Oh, yeah. That. The playground days.

Clarke glanced down at her phone to find another message from the stranger.

Got any more?

Clarke's lips tugged up into a smile. Her thumbs tapped the screen quickly, another sentence forming under them.