Chapter 15: bad boy

The MV making of Bad Boy👆👆

------

We went to BigBang's recording studio and it was...not so big. And there was a lot of brown.

"Why is this room so dull? It's so boring." I said.

I got G-Dragon's glare. He looked at me as if he was insulted.

"I worked hard for this room..." He said while pouting.

"Yah. We all told you that this room was boring. Pink's more better." TOP sounded from behind me.

"Haha! Blue is more better. Believe me." Taeyang said cheerfully.

"Ani! Red is the best!" Daesung said with his signature smile.

"Green!! Green is beautiful! It is the colour of peace." Seungri shouted.

"Yah! This room is beautiful already." GD still defending his side.

"Green!"

"Pink"

"Blue!"

"This room is pretty!!"

"Red!!"

"Pink!!!"

"Blue!!!"

"This room is already pretty!!"

"Green!!"

"Red!!"

"Yahhh!!!!" I shouted so loud that all of them had to cover their ears. The room fell silent.

"We'll do rainbow!" I added. Everybody cheered except for GD. He looked down in defeat.

"GD. Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked up and smiled at me. He hugged me and stayed like that for awhile.

"I do think this room needs a little bit of renovation." He said and I was dazed. How can a man change his mind in a short while?

"Yah! Stay away from my girl!" TOP jumped up and pushed GD lightly. He never budged so TOP pulled me instead and hugged me.

"She's mine!" He shouted to GD. He looked at me and I stared back.

All of them started laughing together including GD and TOP.

"Yah! Wae!? I don't get it." I siad.

"We just trolled you! Haha!" All of them shouted at once.

"Yah! Aish~ Bad Boys..." I said while narrowing my eyes at them.

"Ohhh~ Looks like somebody's mad~" Seungri howled from the other corner of the room.

"Seunggiiee! Shut up!" I don't know how but I felt so close to them. It's like their my long lost friends. "And you need to call me noona!" I added.

"Wae?" He asked, making that goofy face.

"I'm the same age as your TOP hyung. So i'm older than you." I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Well, 'noona' really is like a childish kid" Seungri muttered under his breath.

"I heard that."

"Whatever."

"Whatevs."

The door suddenly slammed open and

.

.

.

.

.

.

Help me!

---------

Cliffhanger!!! LOL!

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE BIGBANG, WINNER, 2NE1

Peace💜

Allysa2401