Chapter 14: Meeting him...

I'm gonna ignore the fact that Luhan's not in EXO anymore and just continue this story with luhan in it.

---------

•Gyeori gago bomi chajaojyo~ Urin sideulgo geurieum soge mami meong deureotjyo. I'm singing my blues~•

That was my ringtone. I discovered that song while I accompanied my dad at the hospital. I really like it and the rapping part--- the voice sounded so familiar---- I wanna know who sang this song but I just seem to always forget.

I answered my call with a husky voice, since I just woke up from my nap.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Lisa-yah! You just came back and you never even stopped by to see me?" This persons voice was of a man... My face lit up, remembering who this is I shouted excitedly back in the phone.

"Oppa! I missed you! Oppa oppa oppa! I'll come right now!"

Without letting my Hyun suk oppa talk back, I hung up.

I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, wash my face and make up!

I picked out what to wear, black shirt with a long and pink leather pants. I used my black pump shoe and pink handbag.

Yeah... My favs color is pink and black. Usually, before going to America, I would dress up with jeans and plain shirt and a hoodie.

That was quite a bad memory of myself. I looked ugly back then with my big and round glasses.

Ok..... Don't make me think of MYSELF anymore.

I went downstairs and saw unnie watching 'The Inheritors'. I don't blame her for getting to absorbed in the TV screen, Lee Min Ho's really handsome!

"Unnie, I'll be visiting oppa." I said.

"Mmm... Go away."

I laughed silently and went out. I flagged down a taxi and hopped in.

"Ahjusshi(Uncle), YG Building please. Thank you."

The taxi driver nodded silently and drove on to my destination.

On the way there, I thought about Mino. Haishh... Maybe he was busy with his new life and never focused on his best friend whom he says that is never gonna be forgotten.

Well, I ain't gonna care if he doesn't care.

I was so deep in thoughts that I never realized we reached the YG Building.

"Kamsahaeyo ahjusshi.(Thank you uncle)" I paid the taxi fare and went out.

I breathed in the fresh air and walked in. 'Aaaahhhhh!!!! YG Building...' My memories of the last visit here was still fresh in my mind. Aigoo~ I missed this place.

I was greeted with a smiley person with blonde hair? Eh? He smiled at me and I smiled back still flustered with his blonde hair. Do people also change while I'm away?

"Annyonghaeseoyo!(Hello!)Welcome to YG! And you are?" This man asked me.

"A-annyonghaeseoyo. I'm t-the... Uhhh... How should I say this? Ah! I'm oppa's dongsaeng." I stuttered. Why does this man smile so much? Its a bit creepy.

"And who's your 'oppa'?" He asked.

"Its Yang Hyun Suk."

"Oh! I've heard about you! Sajangnim always talked about you to me. Wow! I never thought you would be this pretty. My imagination of you was far from reality!" He commented about me and that made me blush. I tried to hide my face, but the man spoke and i lifted my head up to look at him.

"I'm Kang Dae Sung by the way. I'm in one boy band called BigBang. You should recognize us by seeing us from TV or listening to our songs."

"I'm so sorry. I don't know who BigBang is. In fact, I didn't know any new groups that is in YG." I smiled at him and ran away. Oppa's entertainment has the most popular artists in korea! How could I not know?

I ran through oppa's door and saw him sleeping on the couch that was in his office. I tried waking him up by shaking him gently and whispering in his ears. But he didn't even flinch! That makes me have no other choice but to...

"Oppa! Oppa! Theres a fire in the building!!!" I shouted at his ears and he immediately shot up.

"Where!? Where!?"

I laughed at him and told him that it was nothing and I just wanted to wake him up.

He glared at me and got up to sit on his desk chair.

"I was actually gonna wake up in a few minutes. I was calling BigBang in." He said.

"Oh really? I met, who was that... Uhh... Oh yeah! Kang Dae Sung at the entrance." I said.

"Boys! Come in!" Oppa suddenly shouted and I was startled.

I looked at the door and saw five boys coming in one after another.

"Oppa! You knew they were at the door from just now?" I asked.

"Yes. They also saw you screaming at me in my ear. Boys, introduce yourselves to my dongsaeng." Oppa said. I looked at the five boys that i find so damn attractive~😁

The first one who introduce himself to me was Daesung. Hehe I have already met him. Wow! I don't know what made my mood suddenly change... Is it because they are all attractive or is it because one of them is so faniliar...

Second one was Seung Ri his real name was Lee Seung Hyun. His not bad. His also handsome.

Third one was Taeyang, real name Dong Youngbae. His cute. Smiley like the other one too.

Fourth one was G-dragon or GD for short, real name Kwon Jiyong. His so super handsome! He is so kind and gentlemanly.

Finally the last one, the one I have been eyeing for the whole time.

"Annyeonghaeseoyo. My name is Choi Seung Hyun, call me TOP."

"Choi Seung Hyun? Your name is the same as my high school crush. Hehe~ Well.... Annyeonghaeseoyo! My name is Kim Lisa. And are you guys the one who sang Blues?"

"Yes we sang Blues. But... Kim Lisa is the same name as my high school friend. Did you go to Yongdae High school?" Said TOP.

"Yes. Did you?" I replied.

"Yes. Are you a best friend of Mino during high school?" He asked.

"Yes! Are you really Choi Seung Hyun!?" I was getting a bit tired of answering and asking questions.

"Haha! I never thought I'd meet you again! I forgot that you were Sajangnim's dongsaeng." TOP grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed, but hugged him back. TOP grip was getting tighter and I couldn't breath.

"Yah! I can't breath!"

"Sorry." He let me go and stared at my eyes. "You wore contacts."

"Yeah. Big glasses are ugly." I said simply.

Our chat was ceased because of whistles and howls.

"Ooohhh~ TOP hyung got a girl." Seung Ri said.

"Yah maknae! Shut up," Just as I thought GD was gonna stop the 'maknae', "Don't ruin the lovey dovey moment." He said. Haisshh~

"Yah! All of you shut up." Oppa said from behind his desk.

"Lisa you can go back home or you can watch them record their songs. I can give you a free entry in there." Oppa added.

"I think i'm gonna watch them." I replied.

He nodded and we went out.

___________

Hi! After a long wait! I can update! I'm giving you guys two chapters at once. Sorry if its boring.

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE BIGBANG, WINNER AND 2NE1

Peace💜

Allysa2401