Chapter 12: Is That Him!?

Adel unnie and I was in the plane. Unfortunately, we didn't get to sit next to each other. I was sitting beside the window and when I was looking at the beautiful clouds I kept on thinking about Mino. What has happened to him? Didn't he recognize my voice? I even told him that it was ME.

I shook of the thought and repositioned myself to face the front. I turned my head to the right and saw a man. He had a baby face, but I could tell that he was a grown up. The man was watching a music video of a very familiar looking person. I squinted my eyes and recognize the person in the MV. It looks like... Mino. Is that really him!?

I tapped the baby-faced man on the shoulders. He looked at me and unplugged his earphones.

"Yes?" He asked me while smiling. 'Gosh!! He's gorgeous.' Wait... What am I thinking?

I looked down to his IPad screen and pointed to it.

"Is that Mino?" I blurted out.

"Oh! That's true. Are you a fan of K-Pop?" The man replied.

"Heh. Not really. I'm just interested to know about Mino." I said. What am I saying? I knew him since high school.

"Oh... Then I could tell you more about him." The man said.

"Great! I would love that." I beamed.

"What's your name? I'm Xi Luhan." Luhan said while his hands rises to shake my hands.

"I'm Kim Lisa. Nice to meet you" I said with a big smile while shaking his hands.

Luhan started to tell me more about Mino. Well... While he's a korean pop singer and rapper.

After a while. I had to ask Luhan this question.

"What entertainment is he in? I mean, like, JYP or SM?"

"He's from YG. And his group members I told you just now are Jinwoo, Taehyun, Seungyoon, Seunghoon."

"YG!? My bro-in-law owns YG Entertainment!" I almost shouted from excitedness. I could easily see Mino!

"Really? I don't believe you." Luhan said while raising a brow.

I took out a family photo of oppa, unnie and me. I showed it to Luhan.

"See!" I hissed.

"Wow! You are very lucky! You could see all the celebrities whenever you like by coming to the YG building." He said.

"Yeah... I went there a lot of times." I said slowly while looking down.

I looked up and saw Luhan's face smiling at me. 'He's so cute!' I thought. I grinned at him and took out my phone.

I handed it to him. He showed me a baffled expression.

"Save your number. Lets be friends." I said while scrunching up my nose cutely.

He laughed and punched in his number. I sent a message to his number and soon enough he got the message in his phone.

He saved my number and I beamed. I like my new friend.

(((((Luhan)))))

Ohmigosh! It's Kim Lisa! I never thought we could ever meet again!

You must be confused. Let me explain. I was in the same high school as her. I was secretly being her secret admirer. Yes, I was the one who sent the weird kid, Harold, to her. He had to give the bouquet of flowers. When I found out that she was leaving I felt sad. I really didn't think that we could meet again. I am so glad that we actually did meet. She looked even more beautiful than high school days. She looks mature. But still, she is still blabbering about Mino. He already has so many fans!

I want a fan too...(A/N: Luhanniee!! I'll be your fan! Hehe.😁)

After answering a few more questions about Mino, I found out that Lisa's bro-in-law was Yang Hyun Suk! I really didn't believe at first, but she showed me her family photo. I was really shocked.

But then, we exchanged numbers! Yay!! Hehe.😁

I really liked the trip to Korea. I was happy with the girl I admired.

_____________

Hi! I decided to add Xi Luhan in the story! Yay!! My original plan was to make another fanfic of Luhan and Sehun fighting over this girl. But.... Just no time. So newest member of the story! Xi Luhan! (Applauses)

Hehe😁

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE BIGBANG, WINNER, 2NE1 and EXO!!!

Peace💜

Allysa2401