Chapter 13: My day with Luhan

Hi! This chapter is gonna be about Luhan and Lisa! All of you who is excited for LiHan just vote and comment. And all of you who's excited for LiNo... Just comment and also vote. And also excited for LiTop... Vote and comment. I mostly need comments! I just told you the guys that'll like Lisa. So be grateful.

___________

When we reached Korea, I dragged Luhan to my sis.

"Unnie! I made a new friend! See! Isn't he cute?" I said. 'Shit! Why must I say the last part.'

"Oh? Oh yeah, he's cute. He has a baby face!" Unnie said while cupping his cheeks. I saw Luhan flushed in crimson. I smiled at him and he craned his head to face me.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing. You're just too funny." I chuckled. He chuckled too.

The three of us picked up our luggages and waited for a taxi.

"Luhan, where do you stay?" I asked as I looked at Luhan.

"Hmm? Oh. I'm staying in 2231 Sejong Daero."

"Oh! I'm also staying at that area. 2234 Sejong Daero." I said.

"Really? That's great! We could take the same taxi!" Luhan replied.

I smiled sweetly and nodded my head. This is really fun. I have a friend that lives two blocks away.

A taxi arrived. We went in, unnie sat at the front seat while Luhan and I sat behind. All the while, i've noticed that only Luhan and me were talking. He was so cheerful. I like it. He's smile was so cute, I was starting to think that he looks younger than everybody.

We kept on blabbering about where he travelled to for the past two years until we reached our destination. Luhan took out his wallet and I could see thousands of European money. I widened my eyes as he hands the driver $100 european money before unnie could even take out her wallet.

"Yah! Luhan-ah! My unnie will pay." I said.

"No. I'll pay." He said simply.

"But sir, I don't have change." The driver said. I heaved a sigh of relief because I thought that he would just take back his money and let unnie pay, but instead,

"Keep the change." I let out a loud huff. Luhan looked at me and I forced a smile.

((((Luhan))))

I knew that she was mad at me. I could tell by the loud huff she gave seconds ago.

We got out from the taxi and took our things from the bonnet.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked as I looked at Lisa.

"Huh? N-no." She said calmly, "Why would I be mad at you? You just paid for us, that's all."

I nodded and walked towards my apartment.

"See ya later!" I shouted.

(((Lisa)))

'Later? Is he bringing me out?' I thought. 'Kyaaaa! That would be awesome!' I squealed in my head in excitement.

I went up to my room. I missed the smell in this house. It was refreshing. I missed my room. I dived into it and lay flat on the bed, facing the ceiling. I let out a loud and huffy sigh and closed my eyes. I needed a nap.

-----

Hi! So sorry for the short chapter.

Comment about the couples.

Vote

Comment

Love bigbang, winner, 2ne1 and exo!!

Peace💜

Allysa2401