Chapter 11: What happen to MY Mino?

[2 years later]

After two years in America, accompanying my father. I felt comfortable. Everything changed about me. I knew how to use contacts, I was flawless, i was grown up and I improved my english! I decided to make a... Errr... A poem? Of how much I missed the one I liked since high school.

Here we go,

"When will I meet you? I want to see you. When will you hug me? I want to see you. When will you talk to me in person? I want to see you. When can I say I love you? Well... I love you, S--."

I stopped writing when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Yes?" I asked when I saw my sis entered. My face turned into a worried expression as I saw her puffy eyes.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to watch over dad at the hospital." I said. My voice was rising coz unnie didn't utter a single word.

She hugged me and cried. I was annoyed. I frowned at unnie and asked her again.

After a few dozen replays of the same question, unnie finally spoke.

"D-dad. H-h-he's......... Gone."

"What!!" I shouted "We had another year with him!! You are joking right!? I swear to you if you're joking about this... I won't talk to you ever again." I said.

"N-no-not joking." She replied "He's already in heaven. His body needed to be buried. There's nothing we could do."

"But... I didn't get to see him..." I dropped to a soft, low whisper.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

After the funeral for dad, we went home and pack our luggages.

I was told by unnie that we had to go bck to America. I wanted to go back to America so much! But... I also wanted my dad back much more.

'Aishh!!! How can life get anymore worse!' I screamed in my head. It was so stressful. I'm technically an orphan. No mom. No dad. No parents.

Crying would make it more worse. It would make me feel dizzier than before. And no matter how many times I cry and scream and shout, I just can't bring back someone who's dead.

I sighed to myself and zipped my luggage. I took out my phone and called Mino. Even though the price of calling overseas is WAY expensive, I just had to call him and tell him that i'll be back. I always called Mino for the past two years. But a year... He answered but after that he kinda ignored me. Maybe he's busy. 'Mino answer my call!' I thought to myself.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard his voice! I heard my best friend's voice!

"Mino-yah! It's me, Lisa!"

"Excuse me? I think you must have the wrong number." And with that he hung up.

What happened to my Mino?

______

Hi! Happy hundred reads!

So sorry!! This is a very short chapter. I just have no time. I'm also so sorry for updating late. I'm busy with exams. This week and the next. Lol. The so-called "poem" was so LAME. I shouldn't have make it myself.

And sorry, again, for the lame and short chapter.

So yeah. What happen to Mino? Why was he acting like that? Feel free to comment.

Oh yeah, remember the secret admirer? He's gonna come into the scene soon enough.

Vote

Comment

Love Bigbang, Winner, 2NE1

Peace💜

Allysa2401