Chapter 3:His Mean Self

I sat down at the dining table and Mino pulled a chair, positioned it beside me.

Adel unnie and Hyun suk oppa was done eating. Unnie was washing dishes in the kitchen when she saw Mino. She kept quiet and continued to wash the dishes.

"You were eating when I came?" Mino asked.

"Yes I was eating. My dearest friend, why are you asking?" I asked sarcastically.

He pursed his lips and that was one of the cute gestures he did today. That was also one of the gestures that he do when he is holding back something. Mino was also looking at the bacon.

I picked up the bacon and looked at him.

"Say ahhh!!!" I said

Mino smirked at me and looked away.

"Forget it i'm not hungry." He said coldly. I hate it when he becomes his mean self. He is very nice, but can be bad if he wants.

I frowned at him. I was so angry. Mino saw me frowning as his smirk started to fade away. He knew that I rarely frowns. Frowning makes your face become older faster. Only when I am so angry then I frown.

"Y-yah... Why are you frowning?" He asked me as if there was nothing wrong.

"I hate you being all... Mean and smirkful!" I said almost shouting.

I threw down my fork and went up to my room. I was so pissed off. After a few minutes, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said as i sighed out loud.

Mino came in, closed the door behind him and sat down beside me on the bed. He suddenly cried and I was so stunned. Was it because I was so mad at him moments ago?

"I'm so sorry. I'm s-s-sorry." Mino said while sobbing.

"Ok... Ok... Stop crying... You are making me feel bad." I said guiltily.

"O-ok." Mino said. He had hiccups! He was so cute when he had hiccups.

"I like it when you have hiccups!" I said while laughing.

"I like it (hic) when you are (hic) laughing." He said.

I blushed at his words and just pinched his cheeks.

"Oww! Ok... That (hic) was not ni(hic)ce!" He exclaimed. I chuckled and Mino did the same.

____________

Hi!!!~~~ sorry this chapter was deleted so I had to do it all over again.😅

Well...

Vote

Comment

Love BIGBANG, WINNER AND 2NE1

Peace💜

Allysa2401