Chapter 7: In The Movies

We had to go to Mino's apartment first. To take his motorbike. He owned a ,black and white, ducati motorbike. Mino had a spare helmet for me to use.

I rode on his motorbike and sat at the back. Mino was riding so fast that I had to wrapped my hands around his waist very tightly.

We reached the mall in less than 10 minutes. I had difficulties taking off the helmet and Mino had to take it off or me.

"Aish~ Do I have to do everything for you?" Mino said.

"Hmph!" I sulked. Mino looked at me and pouted.

"Aww~~ Please don't sulk. Please?" Mino said while pouting. He was irresistible. I smiled at him and that made him smile at me too. He gave me a peck on the cheeks and held my hands. We went inside the mall as the gush of cold air inside, touched my skin.

"I want to watch a movie." I said.

"Ok. Do you want to watch a horror movie?" Mino asked me while grinning. He knows that I loved horror movies. I nodded, agreeing to his suggestion. Little did I know how scary the movie was.

He bought the movie tickets and we went in the theatre.

We sat down at one of the chairs and pulled up the arm rest. We didn't need it. So far the movie wasn't scary until the woman gets chased by lady in white. The woman kept on turning back and when she looked in front, the lady in white popped out, everybody screamed, including me. I cuddled into Mino. I didn't want to watch the movie. I hid my face on Mino's chest. He hugged me and patted the back of my head.

"Can I go out now? I'm scared." I whispered.

"Sure. Lets go out." Mino said

We went out quietly to the shops.

We went to the shops where they sell glasses, contact lens, and saline.

"Mino-yah I think I want to get a new pair of glasses. Can you buy for me one? Please?" I did my best cutest face.

Mino was thinking.

"Ok. But... Kiss me first." He finally said. He pouted his lips, asking for a kiss.

"Y-yah..." I was stunned.

I remembered that I was supposed to be his girlfriend and I was supposed to do everything a girlfriend does to her boyfriend.

I sighed as I gave him a peck on the lips. He was stunned. I bet that he wasn't expecting it to be real.

"Now can I buy my specs?" I asked.

"No. Buy contacts instead. It looks nicer on you." Mino said.

"But--" Mino put his finger on my lips to shush me out.

He spoke to the lady at the front counter about something and she handed him a contacts casing.

Mino handed me the casing and I opened it carefully. Inside was a pair of contacts. The colour was so nice, it matches with my hair. Which was light brown.

I wiped my hands clean with a wet tissue and tried the contacts on. Mino had apparently asked for contacts with degrees for me and my sight was not blurry.

There was a mirror on the front counter and I went to look at my eyes. My eyes were beautiful. Now I realize that the only thing that made myself looked ugly was my big glasses.

"Eolma- eyo? (How much is this?)" I asked the lady.

"Umm... It's $15. But if you buy a set with the casing and saline it's $30." I gasped at what the lady said. How come it's so expensive?

"I'll take it." Mino said with a smile.

I looked at him in shock as my eyes widened into a perfect circle.

"Y-yah Mino-yah. It's expensive." I said as I tugged his arm.

The lady handed him the things in a paper bag and smiled at him. He smiled back and went out of the shop. He was ignoring me.

"Here you go." Mino said to me and gave me the bag.

I didn't take the bag and instead walked away. I went to McDonalds. I sat down at a seat beside the wall and Mino sat down across from me. He was still holding the bag.

"Why are you mad at me?" Mino asked and sat beside me. He was leaning his face closer to mine and plastered on a creepy smile.

"I-i'm not mad at you." I said shyly. His face was getting nearer. Only centimeters away. I pushed him away and he stumbled backwards a bit.

"Owww! That hurts." Mino pouted.

"You deserved it!" I stuck my tongue out at him. And we laughed together.

__________________________

Was this chapter very boring? I thought so... Well... Bye? I guess that i'm REALLY REALLY BORED. So yeah,

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE BIGBANG,WINNER AND 2NE1

Peace💜

Allysa2401