Chapter 8: Visiting Hyun suk Oppa

After a loooong~~~ and tiresome day, we finally went home. It was 4.30pm and Mino sent me home. Again, he rode his motorbike super fast.

When we were in front of my front gate, Adel unnie called me. She said that she was going to oppa's workplace.

I asked Mino to send me there as well. He nodded and I hopped on his motorbike.

"Mino-yah... Can you ride a little bit slower?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

He nodded again and we went off.

----------

I met unnie at the first floor of the YG building.

"Unnie! Hi!" I said to unnie very excitedly despite of the news that she shared hours ago.

"Oohh... What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm here to meet oppa." I said. Pursing my lips after that.

"Ok. Go. I will go meet my friends. And Lisa," unnie put one hand on my shoulder, "don't forget to pack your luggage. And... We will be leaving tomorrow evening at 6.30pm to take the flight at 8.30pm."

"Ok." I replied.

Unnie went away and I looked at Mino.

"Do you want to come with me or wait here?" I made a selection of choice for Mino.

"I'll come with you. I want to see this building from inside." Mino replied.

I nodded and walked inside. We went through a lot of corridors. And on the walls was screens playing videos of the singers and bands.

"Wow! Even though this is my... Fifth time coming here, i'm still amazed!" I exclaimed. I was actually talking to Mino but he was left speechless from seeing the screens. And on the right side, the wall was filled with doll figures of each and everyone that's famous in YG. And oppa's doll figure was at the top. Hehe~~ it's cute.

We went upstairs and reached a door. I knocked on it, oppa's secretary came out and looked at both of us. I knew that she recognized me when she smiled at me. She glared scarily at Mino.

"Uh... He's with me." I said,pointing to Mino.

"Oh!" Was all she said and immediately smiled at Mino.

"Welcome to YG sir." The secretary said. Mino smiled back and looked at me grinning.

I gave him a 'what's wrong' look and he shook his head, indicating that there was nothing wrong.

Oppa's secretary led us to another door and knocked on it. I heard a voice from inside saying, "Come in"

The three of us went in and I saw Hyun Suk oppa. I smiled cheerfully and waved my hands at him. I looked at Mino who was looking around the office. His mouth was agape. I held his chin slightly and pushed it up. He looked at me and smiled sheepishly. I took a glance at oppa's secretary's badge and her name was Kim Sun Min.

"You have visitors." Secretary Kim said.

"Ok. You can go out." Oppa replied as he stood up. When his secretary went out, oppa walked to me and kissed my cheeks.

"I'm happy to see you." Hyun suk oppa said as he gave me a brotherly smile.

I smiled back and nudged Mino's side he was staring blankly at THE Yang Hyun Suk, owner of YG. He looked at me and looked at oppa.

"A-ah d-dae. Annyeonghaeseoyo! My name is Song Min ho. You can call me Mino." Mino said almost instantly.

"Hi. I know you. You always comes to our house to see Lisa." Oppa said while chuckling.

"A-ah dae. I'm her best friend." Mino said shyly.

"Best friend? I thought you guys were dating!" Oppa said loudly. I rushed to oppa's side and slapped him in the arm.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"Yah yah! Arraseo! Don't shout at my ear." Oppa exclaimed while laughing even harder.

"Hmph! Anyways, i came here to say goodbye." I said sadly. The mood in this room became so sad that it was so silent.

Hyun suk oppa cleared his throat.

"Ahem ahem. Oh. Uhh... Goodbye... I'm sorry that I can't follow you guys go to America. Maybe... If I have some business to settle in America, i'll come visit you guys as well." Oppa said while forcing himself to smile. I nodded in sadness.

"Oppa! You are the founder of all the singers, actors and dancers... And even rappers right?" I asked oppa excitedly.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Oppa simply said that.

"Coz Mino could sing, rap and dance. Did you know that?" I asked oppa.

"Oh yeah, he composed a lot of songs by himself." I added.

"Really?" Oppa asked, raising his brows at Mino.

"Ahh... Yes I could do that." Mino said shyly. It seemed a little bit too tenseful in this room. So I decided to change the topic.

"Oppa! Look what Mino bought for me!" I said smiling a crescent moon as I snatched the paper bag that has contacts in it. My cheeks were covering my eyes.

"What is that? Contact lens?" Oppa asked me.

"Yeah! Can I try to use it here?" I said. Coz I remembered that there was a mirror in here somewhere. I looked and... AH HAH! I spotted a full-body sized mirror and tried on the contacts again.

"Yah! Did I say you could try to use it now?" Oppa said while he approached me from behind.

I turned around unexpectedly for Hyun suk oppa and he shut his mouth. He was surprised by how beautiful your eyes were.

"I like the color of the contacts." He said plainly.

"Is that all!? I thought you were gonna say that I looked beautiful or gorgeous or even stunning, but instead you only liked the color of the contacts." I said while pouting. He pinched my cheeks softly and let a soft chuckle.

"My dongsaeng will always be gorgeous." He said.

I smiled widely. In fact, I think I smiled wider than the Chesire Cat on the movie called Alice In Wonderland.

______________

How was this chapter? Can u guys comment or something. I'm not being demanding. Was this chapter short? I thought so...

I might be updating a bit late this few days. Coz I have exams right aroun the corner... And I have to study. And homework and I also need to take care of my cats.

Well I may write a longer chapter next time. But until then...

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE BIGBANG, WINNER AND 2NE1

Peace💜

Allysa2401