Chapter 6: Favour

I rushed home as fast as I could after finishing school. Mino was tagging along with me. We reached home and I searched Adel unnie.

"Unnie! Unnie!" I shouted.

I found her in my bedroom with two luggages beside her. She was all dressed up, but was crying so much that her eyeliner smudged.

"Unnie! What's wrong? What are you doing with these luggages!?" I asked.

"We... We... We have to go... Back to America." Unnie said. I was shocked. What's going on?

Mino was also shocked. He was looking at me and then looked at Adel unnie.

"But sis! Why?" I asked her again to understand the situation.

"Dad... Dad's sick he's in the hospital. His friend called me yesterday. Dad's friend said that he was suffering from a disease called Cancer. He is in stage 2. The doctor said that dad only has three years to live with us. We will be leaving tomorrow evening." Unnie answered all my questions at once. Even though dad left us, we still love him. We don't blame him leaving us. He was so depressed that mom died, he drank everyday. Until one night that he was actually sober, I heard him talking on the phone, happily, laughing happily and everything. Seeing him 'this' happy was my dream. I found out that he was actually talking to his new girlfriend. I was happy for him. He finally got someone that can make him laugh again. And the next day, he approached me.

Flashback***

"Lisa." Dad was calling me from his room.

I went in and looked at him.

"Yes?" I answered nervously.

"Look, the truth is, I have a girlfriend. She lives in America. So I was planning to move to my girlfriend's house. And you have a choice to come with me or stay at your sister's house and go to school normally." My dad explained.

"I think I'd rather stay at unnie's house." I hope I chose the right choice.

"Appa. My dream was always to make you and eomma happy. Now that eomma's not here, you are my main focus. So if living with your girlfriend makes you happy, then go." I said.

"Thank you my daughter. You make me so proud of you. I bet your eomma is to." My dad cried happily as he hugged me.

*******

I was sitting beside unnie on the bed. Those memories came back to me as I looked at Mino. He was staring at me blankly. I didn't realize that tears was strolling down my cheeks when he wiped it away with his thumb.

I forced a smile and went out of the room. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to cry all-out.

Mino was behind me. He was just watching me. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his waist. He started to cry. And that makes me cry even more. I was crying because of two reasons; one, my dad was sick and had only three years to spare. Two, I had to leave my friends for three years!.

"Mino-yah i'm so sorry. I'm so sorry!" I said loudly, still crying.

"You don't have to be sorry. Don't worry, even if you leave me, you would still be in my heart." His words touched me as I cried again.

We hugged each other. He was taller than me as my face was right at his shoulders. I cried on his shoulders and hugged him tighter. He hugged me back and patted the back of my head gently.

"There, there. I always wanted to tell you something as a bestest friend in the world." He looked down at my face.

I looked too, facing his face.

"What is it?" I said with puffy eyes and sniffy nose.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too, Mino-yah." I replied.

He kissed my cheeks gently and hugged me tighter as he rested his chin on my head.

"Mmm. Strawberry scent." He said.

"Pervy." I answered.

Both of us smiled at each other and sat on the sofa. We switched on the TV and neither of us spoke anything. Until Mino sighed.

"Lisa-yah can you do me a favour? Please?" Mino pouted. But not so cheerfully.

"What is the favour?" I asked.

"Since you are going to take off tomorrow, can we date each other until you are in the plane?" Mino asked.

"I... You... What kind of favour is that?" I didn't know what to say.

"Please?" Mino asked again.

"I... Ok? I mean... Fine." I said.

Mino grinned widely.

"Starting from......... Now! You are my girlfriend." Mino said while looking at his watch.

The first thing Mino did after that was kiss my cheeks. I decided to go with the flow because scolding him won't make our lasts moments memorable.

I kissed his cheeks as he started to flushed scarlet.

"Lets go out to the mall." Mino suggested.

"That would be great!" I said.

"Ok. Go get ready..." Mino said.

I rushed to my room and get ready. I went out and he was waiting for me outside the front door. I ran to him while smiling and held his hands. He was shocked at first and intertwined our fingers together.

"Lets go!" He said cheerfully. Aigoo~~ He was cute.

__________________________

So sorry for the short chapter.

Hi! It is sad isn't it? Kim Lisa was going to leave Mino!! Boo hoo hoo! I am crying. Nvm. There is a twist at the end of the story so support me please.

Vote

Comment

Love bigbang winner and 2ne1

Peace💜

Allysa2401