Chapter 2: Surprise!

"Lisa!! Wake up!!" My sister was calling out from the kitchen.

"Ok! I'm already up!! I had even showered!" I shouted back.

'Ugh!! She still treats me like a little child!' I thought.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. And saw three plates on the dining table. The plates were filled with eggs and bacon. My sis was pouring orange juice into the three glass.

"Hi!" My sis looked up and turned her gaze to the glasses again.

"Where's Hyun suk oppa?" I asked my sis who was sitting down, ready for breakfast.

"He's in the showers. He'll come out in a few minutes." Unnie replied.

Hyun Suk oppa was a CEO of an entertainment company. He called it the 'YG Company'. There are singers and actors and even dancers. I was so lucky to have a brother-in-law like him.

"Did someone mention my name?" Hyun suk oppa walked to Adel unnie and kissed her cheeks. He walked to me and kissed my temple. He was like a father figure to me. And unnie was like a mother figure. Since mom and dad was not with us, I started to depend on Hyun suk oppa a bit. I sat down on the chair and we started eating. It was awkwardly silent, well for me it was awkwardly silent. Suddenly, my phone rang, it was Mino.I jolted a bit and answered the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said

"Yah! Kim Lisa! Where are you!? You are so late madam!" Mino said.

"What do you mean i'm late? It's just 7.00am right now. Classes don't start at 9.00am." I said

I heard Mino laughed on the other line.

"Yah! Wae!" I almost shouted

"Nothing... You are just cute when you blabber." Mino

I blushed and continued to talk to him.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Go to your front door." Mino hissed

"Umm. Okay?" I said while getting up and rushing to the front door. I opened the door and Mino was standing there, grinning like an idiot.

"Oh my gosh! Hi Mino!!" I jumped into his arms. My arms were wrapped around him as well. He blushed in crimson, while he smelled the scent of strawberry in your hair.

"What kind of shampoo do you use? It smells like strawberry." Mino asked

"Do you know that only a PERVY smells other people hair." I said to Mino.

"I guess i'm a pervy now." Mino said. Grinning again like an idiot.

"Aishh~ Were you planning on a surprise visit?" I asked Mino.

"Umm... Maybe? Err... Surprise?" Mino said , still not being so sure.

I noticed that i was still hugging him. I pulled away and brought him inside.

"Have you done your homework last night?" I asked Mino.

"No. That's the reason why I came here. Can you help me do my homework?" Mino asked me. He pouted and his face was so cute. I didn't noticed before that he was so damn cute.

'Mino-yah... Why are you so cute? I feel like kissing those cute lips.' I thought. I blinked a few times and realized what i was thinking about. 'Lisa-yah! What are you thinking!? His your best friend!' I was back to my senses when Mino snapped his fingers in front of my face, but this time he kept a straight face.

"H-huh?" I said.

"Are you gonna help me on homework? Please help me?" Mino said and-- uh oh! There goes the pout again. I looked away and looked at him again, this time at the brows.

"Fine! Ugh! That damn cute face." I said the last part quietly.

"What was that? You said my face is cute? Huh? Huh?" Mino teased me and did the pout again.

"Ugh! Fine! Your face is cute! Now, if you please, let's teach you how to do a simple homework!" I exclaimed

"It was not simple! It was math! And i'm not good at math!" Mino said, pouting, again!

"Ok! Whatever!" I almost shouted at him. As he shouted yay. What was that even for? Tsk... Mino... Forever crazy.

__________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE BIGBANG , WINNER AND 2NE1

Hehe😄 Bye!!!!

Peace💜

Allysa2401