Chapter 5: The weird kid at the school cafeteria

It was lunch time, Mino and I went to the school cafeteria and sat down at a table.

"Wait here. I'm gonna order the food. Do you wanna get anything?" Mino asked me as I looked up from my phone to him.

"I want a cheese sandwich." I said as I smiled.

Mino nodded and went away. I was still fiddling with my phone when a ,weird, yet cute kid came to me.

"U-uh Miss Kim. I'm Harold and somebody w-wanted to give you this." Harold said as he handed me a bouquet of flowers.

I found a note stuck on top of the flowers and the note said,

"Dear Lisa,

I hope you would appreciate these flowers as it came from my heart.

Yours sincerely,

SECRET ADMIRER"

What the heck was happening? I was so confused. So far nobody has ever spoke to me except for Mino, Bom, and Choi Seung Hyun. This was a total mess!

Mino came back and saw the flowers. He narrowed his eyes at me and put down the tray of fish and chips and cheese sandwich.

"What's that?" Mino asked as he pointed his finger at the bouquet of flowers.

"I don't know. A weird kid named Harold came and gave this to me. Look! There was a note!" I said.

"Harold? Isn't Harold a freshman? How come you, a senior, knows Harold?" Mino said, obviously getting worried.

"Oh yeah, this note was from a secret admirer." I said calmly.

"A secret admirer!!" Mino shouted. Almost everyone at the cafeteria looked at us.

"Yah! Sit down and talk!" I shout-whisper to him.

"Umm... Ok." Mino sat and eat. He was finally eating. I wasn't very hungry so I ate a cheese sandwich.

"How come you have a secret admirer? I don't have one." Mino pouted.

I pinched his cheeks and he was smiling. He was so cute.

'Mino-yah... If you want, I can be your secret admirer?' I thought to myself. It was like an angel on my right shoulder and a devil on my left.

'No Lisa! He is your all-time best friend! You can't possibly li--' My thoughts were interrupted when Adel unnie called.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Lisa-yah..." Adel unnie's voice croaked at the end. I knew that she was crying as she was also sniffing.

"Ohh... Wae? Why are you crying?" I asked her.

Mino looked at me in shock. He was also wondering.

"I... We... Have to go..." Adel unnie stopped and cried again. She hung up the phone and I was left with a clueless face.

___________________________

Haha!!!! Is this what we call a cliffhanger? I don't know. Btw, this is where the story begins. How he fall in love with her. How she loved him back. How he cheated on her. And how he saved her. The 'she' is obviously Kim Lisa. So the 'he' and the other 'he' is... You need to find out on your own... Hahah!!😁 Mino and Kim Lisa is the main attraction. So who is the other one?

Am I telling you guys to much? Coz I think I am. Any ways,

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE WINNER, BIGBANG, 2NE1

Peace💜

Allysa2401