Chapter 9: My First Kiss

After visiting my dear brother we went home. I was so thankful that Mino rode the motorbike not like it's an F1 car.

When we reached home, I took off my helmet and went up to my room. Mino was downstairs, sitting on the couch while watching TV.

I was so tired. My eyes were closing shut. I was seeing black all over. And the next thing I knew was i'm asleep.

((((((((((((YANG HYUN SUK)))))))

After Lisa went home with Mino I sat down on my chair and I continued my work. I was thinking about Lisa and Adel.

'I'm gonna miss them so much. I'm gonna miss them so much.' I kept on repeating those words again and again and again. When a teardrop flow down from my eyes, I craned my head up to stop it from flowing. I promised myself not to cry. I really did.

I took out a small family photo of Adel, Lisa and I. I scanned it for a long time. And I couldn't take it anymore. I cried my lungs out. It was so hurtful to think about my wife and my dongsaeng going away for three or more years.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I quickly wiped away my tears.

"Come in." I said. I was expecting my secretary but my yeobo came in.

"Jagiya... What are you doing here?" I asked. I knew that my wife knows that I was crying. My eyes were so puffy, it was too obvious.

"I missed you that's why." She said as she weakly smiled.

"I love you jagiya." I replied.

She smiled and hugged me tight.

"I love you too."

((((((((Mino)))))))))

Where's Lisa? She have been up in her room for almost an hour now! I was getting so worried.

I went upstairs to her room and knocked on it. There was no answer. I knocked again, nothing. I tried to open the door. I twisted the door knob and it was unlock.

I went in and found her sleeping on her bed. I smiled to her cuteness. I like everything about her. I like the way she styles herself, her hair, her eyes, her lips and technically I like every single little thing of her.

I went beside her and lay down on the bed facing her.

"Lisa-yah... If you only knew how much I like you."

I got up and turned my back to walk out the door. I was suddenly stopped by Lisa's voice.

"Mino, I love you, my friend."

I heaved a sigh of relieve coz she was sleep talking.I smiled and laid down beside her on the bed.

I kissed her cheek and she accidentally woke up. She stretched out like a cat and faced me. She smiled at me.

"Hi Mino. I thought you already went home." She said.

"I was just worried about you. You didn't came out from your room for like an hour!" I said.

Lisa smiled again and got up.

"I think it's late. The sky is very dark. You should really go home." Lisa said with a worried tone.

"Ok. I think i'll go home in a few minutes." I replied.

I went downstairs and poured myself orange juice. I drank it in one shot and went out the front door. Lisa was tagging along with me. We stood in front of her driveway, I parked my motor there. She hugged me tight and I did the same.

((((((Lisa))))))

"I'm gonna miss you." I said while hugging Mino tightly.

"I'll miss you too." Mino said while looking at my face.

He leaned closer, making his breath touch my skin. That made me shiver. His face was inches away from mine.

Mino leaned closer, making our nose touch. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes savoring the moment. Wait... I was supposed to have my first kiss with someone who's gonna be my husband. I wanted to push Mino away, but i was frozen in spot.

The kiss was getting deeper. I was getting more baffled.

Finally, our lips were separated. I touched my lips with my fingertips. Mino smiled and hopped on his motorbike.

I came back to reality and immediately shouted at Mino.

"Yah! I-I was supposed to have my first kiss with my future husband!"

"Oh, trust me... You just did." Mino laughed silently at my expression. I didn't understand what he just said.

Mino went away and I replay the words he said in my mind. My eyes widened in shock as I FINALLY understood what he meant.

"Yah! Song Min Ho!! YOU ARE NOT MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!" I shouted so loud that my neighbour's dog heard it and barked loudly.

'Oops... Mah bad...' I thought.

________________

Hi! Thanks to BubbleTeaLove to be the first to comment. And also the first to vote. Thank you for the comment. I really do need sone luck for the exams.

I'm so sorry if my writing skills are very plain.

Haha.Anyways, is this chapter longer? IDK.😆 haha.

Well...

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE BIGBANG, WINNER AND 2NE1(and also exo and b.a.p)

Peace💜

Allysa2401