She swallowed the fear, stepping out of the man's reach while she slowly turned to face him. Her eyes were bright, defiant. "You weren't happening to be referring to me, were you?"

His smirk broadened, and she could see her own reflection in the tinted glasses he wore. "you're quite bold for someone who's here against her own will."

She refused to back down, fingers tightening into fists at her sides. "I'm not a damsel in distress, and you'd be a fool to think otherwise." She mentally smacked herself, cursing the words that flowed out of her mouth. Part of her felt proud, as Doflamingo leaned away, that she was so 'bold'. The other half second guessed herself, wishing she'd kept her mouth quiet, because Doflamingo really had no idea who he's messing with-she could have kept up her little 'mouse' image.

But Doflamingo seemed to enjoy this bold face of hers; he licked his lips as his eyes trailed down her small frame. Shoulders back, head held high, legs spread in a strong, steady stance; everything about her body posture showed she meant every word, and he believed her. But a snake isn't afraid of a mouse, especially when every trap is set against it. But he loved that flame in the depths of her eyes, he craves to devour her whole. His stomach stirring as he stared down at her, standing much taller than she.

"Girl, you're the foolish one if you think you'll ever have the upper hand in my Palace."

She was quick to reply, her lips twitching into a sneer, and his chest flooded with excitement.

"Didn't you know that palaces almost always crumble from the inside out? I'm not afraid of you, Doflamingo."

Fufufufu~

His head rolled back, utter joy rolling off of his tongue. Because she seemed to intend every word, every threat that rolled off of that pink, luscious tongue of hers.

"Oh?" In a single flash he had her pinned to the wall, his fingers curled around her neck, while the other hand was pressed against the wall beside her head. Her [e/c] eyes flashed fear, and he savoured the surprised look; he craved more. Her fingers curled around his hand as he slowly squeezed, not enough to choke her, but enough for her to know that he could, if he wanted to. Her other hand pressed into his shoulder, trying to push him away, but he didn't budge. More, he wanted more. He leaned in close, his face hovering above hers. "Are you so sure about that, [Name]?"

Knock-Knock.

"I have the clothing you requested, Young Lord."

They stared at each other during the pause, Doflamingo's grin simmering to a faint smile. [Name] could feel his eyes trailing over her face, and despite her best attempt to calm it, she knew he could feel her rapid pulse. There was no lie, in the threat around her neck. Part of her wanted to spit in his face, hiss the words 'kill me, then.' But some other part, this same part that sent her heart racing in fear that she might actually die, remembered what her life was like just a couple years ago... [Name's] fingers slowly left his body, settling to her sides. She didn't escape her family, fight and go through hell, to die in this man's hands. Doflamingo would not be the death of her.

His smile had completely vanished during this pause, awaiting her answer.

"Fine," her voice was soft, but steady, "but I refuse to call you 'master'."

He barked a laugh, and [Name's] body relaxed as he stepped away, releasing his hold. "Bring them in," the doors [Name] so desperately wanted to escape through, opened. And in walked an older woman, dressed in an array of colours and patterns, her hair pulled up into random sections and ponytails. The woman's small eyes scanned [Name] briefly, before she walked in, carrying many shopping bags. She walked into the room that [Name] had woken up in, only to reappear a moment later with empty hands.